Fluffy Experiment: The Jello Fluffy by Mikahorsie

Jello fluff is an odd abomination created from rampant gene tampering of A pregnant mare… it’s a rather unique fluffy simply made from a rathe gelatinous Amniotic fluid that came out from its mother… subject appears to have no discernable organs aside from the brain and can subsist from eating anything that touches it’s semi gelatinous body.

One of it’s kind, it doesn’t seem to be any way possible for this Fluffy to be bred…Subject has shown tremendous ability to manipulate it’s body to different shapes , it’s viscosity, and it’s cohesion… it cannot increase its mass exponentially , nor can it squeeze itself fully due to its solid brain…

Addendum 6/11/2xx3:

Jello Fluffy seems to prefer to stay within a container whenever it is asleep…Like all Fluffies, it seems Jello Fluffy seems to love the taste of “Skettis”

Addendum 6/27/2xx5:

Jello Fluffy Maturation cycle is 3 years. Once it reach full maturity, it’s Reproduction cycle begins.

Jello Fluffies becomes Parasitic, it’s requires Fluffy Amniotic Fluid to essentially reproduce. It would hunt and enter a Pregnant Mare via their “Speschul Pwace” and would subsist on the Amniotic fluids and fetus of it’s Host Mother… once it eats enough, it could begin it’s budding process which produces 3-4 Jello Fluffies before succumbing to death due to Apoptosis.

The host would then give birth to the Jello Fluffies and expire due to internal bleeding and Cancerous growth that appear inside her body.

If Jello Fluffy has not enter a host within 72 hours, the Jello Fluffy would die via Apoptosis.

20 Likes

omg i love it. a gelatinous cube but stompable. imagine it squishing between your toes. horrid.

4 Likes

Are they immune to fire? Probably not.

That reproduction bit reminds me of something similar I read years ago, I’ll tag it if I remember

3 Likes

Thanks I hate it

3 Likes

But how does it taste? Is for eating? Like real jello?

Have you ever tasted Amniotic Fluid?

1 Like