Fluffy facade [FluffyStalker]

Continuation of Thieves

Months after the unfortunate accident that befell John’s neighboring fluffy and the demand for compensation from his neighbor, he was free from trouble, at least from most of it, his neighborhood looked at him with disgust, every time he went outside no one saw Jhon anymore, they only saw the aftermath of a crucifixion, and they looked at it with disgust and disapproval, the closest to him even with disappointment and pity.

He was the boogeyman of unruly fluffies and children “if you don’t behave the mister on the other side of the street will take your fluffy away” or “eat your kibble Rose, or the scary mister down the street might take away your babies” were common things heard in family houses of the neighborhood.

Being on the bad side of the neighborhood wasn’t much of an issue to him, he didn’t treat them much before the crucifixion happened, however he was still worried about what those close to him would think, worried that they might leave him and keep the memory of the human they knew.

‘why am I in the wrong? Those pests will always come back if you just scare them away, I didn’t even knew that she had let her fluffy escape again, what were even the chances of precisely that fluffy walking into my garden with its family? My patience with fluffies was running thin since she got her fluffy, and I let everyone know so they wouldn’t let theirs just wander around for fucks sake!’ he thought as he clenched his fist.

He was now thinking about how to make that image of a cruel fluffy killer disappear, or at least just make it looks like something sporadic, but what could erase such an image, blood can’t wash blood, if he joined a fluffy culling program everyone would think he was just a nutjob who enjoys or even gets pleasure from killing those dumb things, there had to be something somewhere.

Enlightenment flashed his brain and an idea was made, blood can’t wash blood, but fluffies themselves can! Maybe. If he had tortured and killed them then he has to nurse them and make them thrive!

His front yard was already back to peak condition, and he even added some lilies among his plants, his backyard however was pretty empty, barren and full of loose materials he’d gather from abandoned construction sites for projects he never really started, it would be the perfect place for his new social life-saving project!

There was plenty of sunlight left so he changed his clothes for old clothes for work, the first thing the fluffies would need was a place to sleep and eat, he was aware of the feral tendency to make nests or sleep in carton boxes, the first set of structures were four dog houses for a mid sized dogs, which he made comfortable with a bedding of dry but soft weeds that he was planning to use for compost, covering them with a cheap and thin cloth, he did this for all four houses.

By the time he was finished it was already very late in the afternoon, so he left the dog houses where he finished them and had some rest, while he was thinking where would they eat, he saw through the window a fluffy family walking into his garden, but it was just what he presumed was the mom and two little colored balls on her back.

He left his coffee on the table and went to the front door, just like the day he’d gained his new reputation, but this time he would make everything different.

“Hello little thing, you look a bit lost, are you looking for something here?” He said with feigned yet somewhat heartfelt tenderness.

The fluffy yelped in surprise.

“Hewwo nice mishah, mummah nu am wos’ mummah am jus’ wookin’ foh nummies, mummah am hungwy an’ nu can make miwkies foh babbehs” the mare said, ready to run away the moment things went wrong, she knew it was useless but it was better than not trying.

“Good timing then! I’m looking for a fluffy mummah with babies to give a home an nummies to!”

“Weawy? Nice mishah gib mummah an’ babbehs wawm housie an’ yummy nummies?” Her eyes beamed with joy, all the meanie humans she knew about never offered her friends or family food before hurting them or giving them forever sleepies.

“Yes of course! I just need you to be a good fluffy and come with me” he gave her a kind smile, it looked real because it was, it was towards himself for the first step towards the right doing.

“Mummah fowow nice mishah an’ be gud fwuffy, mummah pwomise!”

“Good! Come then, we have to get you ready for a night of good sleep”

When they reached the bathroom, Jhon gave a bath to the mother, she was a bit scared about the water, but soon the warmth and the feeling of the harmless water running through her fluff to her skin soothed her, for the babies he used a cloth soaked in warm soap water first, then one soaked with warm clean water to rinse them, and finally a soft and dry cloth as towel.

“Fhank ou’ foh make mummah an’ babbehs smew pwe’y nice mishah!”

Her face showed nothing but joy and hope, her tail wagging with happiness as her foals cooed on her back.

He gave her a small bowl of assorted fruits so she could make nutritious milk, when she was done he showed her where would she sleep, she went in the dog houses.

“Wub sof’ie nes’ie nice mishah!” She lay her head down on the cloth and fell asleep.

“Must’ve been tired, I’m feeling a bit tired too”

He returned to his coffee on the table, it was lukewarm again, but it couldn’t wash off the sensation of doing the right thing, and the only thing that followed his first sip was a deep exhalation filled with accomplishment for the small things.

8 Likes

Just bit sad he was found guilty and have to pay thats unfair! they trespass his garden :frowning::triumph:

Hope this project will go well and hope he placed some cctv sooner the better

The bigger you build it, the harder it falls.