Fluffy facts: adventure of the polishfluff. (by: artist-kun)

82 Likes

@Dragonixa, i summon thy for obvious reasons

9 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Send him to the fluffy ghetto.

5 Likes

another amazing contribution to the conversation. you just keep hitting it out of the park every time

3 Likes

i shit you not, he said lmao 192 times at this point

7 Likes

This concept of regional fluffies is funny but what’s funnier is that it can’t understand what they’re saying and yet it knows it’s doomed!

12 Likes

Good fucking god

1 Like

O kurwa XDDD

3 Likes

It only said it wants pasta and then “oh fuck” xd

6 Likes

It should be “Kucyk kce makałon” and “O kułwa”, it would make it sound more like fluffspeak :stuck_out_tongue: Amazing job! Zajebiste :smiley:

6 Likes

I remember this one from the Booru! It was the first time I saw the idea that fluffies can speak languages other than English and could even be tailored for specific regions. It blew my mind at the time.

2 Likes

This is why I treasure my french speaking Furby, theyre much cuter if you’ve got No fucmin idea what they’re saying

4 Likes

Hahahaha the fluffy know the word kurwa and is capable to say it right.

1 Like

yes it is certified for Poland, what did you expect?
the right pronunciation is probably because AK forget to correct it when he pulled the text out of the translater

3 Likes

That he was certified for Poland I know, but mostly fluffies use their language. So I didn’t expect that the fluffy used the correct pronunciation. Also what you say make sense about that the AK forgot to translate it to fluffy Polish language.

2 Likes

my want russian fluffy

3 Likes

Могу скинуть ссылку на древнюю двачёвскую библиотеку старых паст про пушнину если хочешь. Там точно что-то найдётся

3 Likes

о, давай, я не против

3 Likes

Лови

3 Likes