Fluffy facts: alleyway nests. (by: artist-kun)

87 Likes

I can hear the pain and distress with my eyes.

Well done.

8 Likes

This is what the stupid ones do, the smart ones just find a cardboard box.

Relatively smart, that is. Fluffies who are actually smart, or something close to smart, would just not run away from home in the first place.

I think some fluffies can be smart enough to not throw away a good deal.

3 Likes

imagine a herd that owns all cardboard boxes in the area and rent them out for enfies and nummies

7 Likes

That’s a good one, I’ll have to remember it, if you don’t mind me using it. I’m going to be writing more fluffy-related stuff anyway now that the latest ChaotiX arc is done. I know, it focuses too much on humanoids, I try to balance it out. And I’ve already done a fluffy drug lord, so a fluffy landlord isn’t a stretch.

3 Likes

all yours

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like there’s always a cardboard box somewhere. It’s like this shit materializes the moment a fluffy seeks shelter in an alley.

4 Likes

Well hey, that’s another thing about this site I like so much. We can put our heads together and brainstorm ideas, and anyone’s free to use them.

At least, that’s the case with me. Anyone is free to use any ideas I volunteer. I’m happy when someone likes one of my ideas so much they actually use them. And I try to use my own ideas too, because I can’t be having with “idea guys”. I’m not gonna sit on my ass and expect everyone else to do all the work for me.

But that should be obvious to anyone who’s seen my catalog.

1 Like

Narrative causality provides at times like that.

Narrative causality giveth, and narrative causality taketh away.

1 Like

imageboards like 2ch and 4chan work like that btw. as soon as you put it out on the internet, it belongs to everyone

2 Likes

Yeah, but they’re anonymous, and you can’t exactly prove the idea was yours.

Unless you use a tripcode, in which case nobody takes you seriously because you’re a tripfag.

So they’ve got you coming and going.

2 Likes

The mare had one job…

The shit is the mortar that holds the trash nest together. A plentiful resource.

1 Like

Quespike cleaning in a hazmat suit and scraping the fluffies into a truck