you can see him more clearly here

1 Like

oh thanks start sweating so can he have i don’t know a physicals form

1 Like

all i know is that bozdo is love, bosdo is life

2 Likes

okay goes off into corner to make a big tiddy wifeu or husbando version off him

1 Like

you sure? cosmic horror always implies a little mystery, so giving him a comprehensible size and shape is… you know

2 Likes

i have an oc who is comics horror inspired and she got lager tittes

1 Like

Exactly that.

If its made from fear, an average pre-torture non-feral Fluffy’s imagination likely is very abstract.

2 Likes

the problem is that this dude is created by a russian side of community, and since you already angered the gachi prophets, the conlusion to it will be most unpredictable

2 Likes

Imagine if, because Fluffy understanding of violence is so poor and usually born from immediate rage rather than planning and desire, that it can’t really do anything to them until they make it angry. Like all it can do is follow them and make unpleasant noise.

2 Likes

oh okay then ill go back to drawing the other projects I need to finish looks at a mountain of shit I NEED TO DO fuck…

2 Likes

i have seen one story about bozdo in an ancient russian library. maybe i need to translate it one day

3 Likes

So is Bozdo just a black liquid form with eyes and teeth?

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the parallel universe one door down, fluffies speak in hushed tones of Bozco, the munstah made of chocolate syrup.

2 Likes

as much as cthulhu is just a big octopus

1 Like

Thank you
I was really needing this one

2 Likes

I think it would be funny to see alucard(4star version)devour these shit rats it would be hilarious
342b389d3c62012fe05b7ac73f22010d

2 Likes