Fluffy facts: fluffies are soap. (by: artist-kun)

41 Likes

people took this one too seriously in my opinion

12 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It was funni haha.

I once attempted a cyberpunk writing early into my time in the community. It was going to be a hugbox-weirdbox, with dark themes and portrayal of fluffy suffering ala neutralbox.

It was around this point that I began to suspect that fluffy genres were very flawed in how restrictive they were. “YoU caNt KiLl FlUfFiEs iN hUGbOx” as certain people would argue.

In this cyberpunk setting, fluffies were,

Well,

Cybernetic!

They had as much biomechanical engineering put into them as much as there were outright robotics. This is because the fluffies of this setting were supposed to be hyper marketed, child oriented roombas for rich people.

They barfed soap and used their fluff as swiffer wetjets ™!

Nobody read it.

3 Likes

I don’t think the “fluffies being legally classified as soap” thing would be a thing for very long in a lot of countries.

People in more liberal parts of the world would probably be pushing for fluffies to be reclassified as animals, or something along those lines.

You can’t say that a fluffy rights movement couldn’t become a thing.

5 Likes

You guys know that one picture, of the soap bar with a hole in it? The “but his dick clean tho” one?

Sounds cool what was the title

Overhaul on Reddit

I see 2/3 pieces is that it? (I love it by the way) your account seems to have been suspended

Yes to both.

I lost motivation for writing it fairly early on, and the reddit community reported me for not being part of the hive mind until the website admins banned me.

1 Like

should i be concerned, i feel i should be

Nah

1 Like

“Fluffy ponies are not real animals”
“Why”
“Because fuck you thats why. Soap.”

4 Likes

I’m thinking of those soap cutting asmr videos now heheh.

1 Like