Fluffy facts: fluffy vision. (by: artist-kun)

80 Likes

That explains so much!

9 Likes

Pyro/American McGee’s Alice.

12 Likes

Meet the Pyro starts playing.

8 Likes

I like this, but to be honest, I prefer the idea of fluffies simply having high expectations and the cold uncaring world failing to deliver. You know, fluffies expecting the world to be a “sugar bowl”, not actually seeing the world as a sugar bowl.

It makes it more satisfying when a fluffy who only knows the fluffy-friendly parts of the world ends up seeing the real world.

Plus, this could backfire when you abuse a fluffy and their warped perception of the world makes them believe you’re just playing with them.

It would kind of spoil the fun, wouldn’t it?

11 Likes

Posted the next one just for you

4 Likes

I like that too, but what I had in mind is fluffies just seeing what’s actually there. That it’s not their vision that’s distorted in any way, it’s just that the world as they know it is small and safe, because that’s the world their owners create for them. A world that consists of the house, the saferoom, the daycare, the park, and little else. That their vision is limited.

Then a naughty fluffy runs off, and realizes just how much their owner has been keeping from them, and they end up getting lost. They try to convince themselves that it’s not that bad, sleeping in a cardboard box and eating trash, but deep down they know the truth. That this isn’t what they thought it would be like.

That all the rules and whatnot that they ran away from were there to protect them.

And just how many things they were being protected from.

You know, like children.

3 Likes

i understand. this is more in response to this

2 Likes

True. But what I was talking about there isn’t the fluffy suddenly seeing their nyu daddeh as a munstah, but the fluffy seeing their daddeh as their daddeh playing with them, even when their daddeh is breaking their weggies with a nutcracker.

That’s what I think would spoil the fun. The fluffy actually enjoying the abuse, because their brain makes them think it’s all just a game.

Kinda like that movie Brazil, I think.

2 Likes

yes this is litteraly what you said, to witch i responded to how they will ACTUALLY see it

2 Likes

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

2 Likes

yes, no doubt

2 Likes

Sorry. This is my bad. I should pay more attention, it’s not one of my strong suits.

2 Likes

:shrug:
//

2 Likes

In my HC fluffies see everything like humans.

But they act the same as in this post, because they are full of hope joy love and positivity!

3 Likes

hawn :3 … that’s sweet … but why do you shit on the carpet then èé (you know poop is filthy you littles bitches but you still ruin the amazing world with your existence and “connerie” (is there a word for stupidity but stronger … than stupidity ?)

2 Likes

This pleases me
I do not know why :heart:

3 Likes

“Do you believe in magic…?”

edit: @Karn is SO cute in this picture…

4 Likes

Nyet!
That is Nrak, my nefarious twin brother, who wears blue. :laughing:

2 Likes

300px-PyroVidSplash

1 Like