Fluffy facts: gangbangs. (by: artist-kun)

it was even taged as “enfie poopies”

3 Likes

I’m assuming just to shock people and make a bad thing worse.

1 Like

See, it’s fusing the personality of a spoiled child with the circumstances and instincts of an animal. Like it’s trying to exploit the ways you deal with both, as if finding loopholes in human morality in ways that benefit it. The dissonance and disparity between the two is intended to create a sense of frustration.

1 Like

So an amniotic sac is too far away to be punctured by a penis? It would make sense for her vagina to be totally raw after that though.

1 Like

Apparently from what I’ve seen, his fluffies are sweethearts in normal hugbox environments, but upon becoming feral they slowly break down into these little shitmongrels you see here. So basically as long as they aren’t feral they’re decent pets.

1 Like

unpleasant reality.

pregnant mares being around a stallion that isn’t the father of their foals can also cause a miscarrage or abortions. horses are just sensitive …

but also real life horses that have sex with pregnant mares can also cause them to miscarry.

2 Likes

I am wondering if this is hellgremlin or not. My inclination is “yes,” but I’m also new-ish.

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Its yes

If she had looked for a better hiding place, this would never have happened, so it is her own fault.

These dumbasses really deserve to be put down.