Fluffy facts: gangbangs. (by: artist-kun)

also, what happend next

123 Likes

i feel like this is what separates artist kun fluffies from everyone else and makes me not feel bad when terrible stuff happens to them. theyre monsters lmao. complaining about not finding good food when hes supposedly starving, shitting during sex, why would any person in this universe want one of these?

35 Likes

they are sometimes cute when they don’t need to survive I guess

8 Likes

Humans often shit and piss themselves while being raped too though.

Also, more animals than not breed via rape. Plus even feral cats will meow for food then turn their nose up at it if its not to their liking. Fluffies can just voice the complaint.

Plus, it got kicked before it complained. Whining is pretty justified.

7 Likes

She is preggo again?

4 Likes

So, this is an example of “fluffies need to be horrible so we can abuse them”?

6 Likes

no it looks like the one doing the sexing was the one that shit.

2 Likes

Fluffy gang bang wasn’t what I expected to see today, but now I have and I feel lesser for seeing it.

Love the artwork though, helped with the ick factor

1 Like

Huh. I thought hers was running down his legs, but you’re probably right.

2 Likes

They should have been good fluffies and enfed the butt.

1 Like

Ah yes the hallmark of fluffy abuse art; not knowing how anatomy works. I have nothing against fluffy abuse in and of itself, but come on guys that’s not how vaginas and uteri work.

But hey who cares, :sparkles: Shock Value :sparkles: is the important thing.

(Disclaimer because I know somebody is going to bitch me out: I’m not trying to be malicious or attack the artist, I’m poking fun at the general lack of anatomical knowledge in the community as a whole.)

4 Likes

you know how a fluffy vagina and uteri work?

2 Likes

no really, their uteri usually inflate them to the size and shape of a globus. just from having 5 tiny foals. something tells me that a vagina of an unfinished chimera can possibly work like that

2 Likes

I never saw the continuation before!

2 Likes

I’m talking basic, bare-bones anatomy here that applies to all mammals. Now, assuming it is possible for the vagina to stretch like that, there would still be no way for the fetuses to “leak” out because of the cervix. And since fluffies were likely not bred to have large penises, there is literally no way it would be able to reach the cervix, even with the mare’s small body taken into account, because the male’s body parts would have similar proportions.

But like I said, this brand of abuse art seldom follows logic in favor of pure shock value, which was probably what the artist was going for, come to think of it. The entire situation is absurd, and I think that’s the point. I did say that my intention was poking fun at the whole community, not bashing people over the head for not taking a thorough sex-ed class.

TL;DR, This comic was most likely made with the express purpose of being way over-the-top, and my point is the observation that anatomical absurdities run rampant in the fandom, whether intentionally or not.

2 Likes

The stallion is soo dumb never realized his speciaw fewd been gang banged and even the dead foal as bestest nummies :man_facepalming::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Not gonna say I’m surprised by fluff-on-fluff gang-rape, but what I am surprised about is it looks like (aside from being in an alley) this probably-immobile pregnant mare’s nestie is basically out in the open and she hasn’t gotten friggin’ killed by something yet.
Like… lady, please, at least find a box. :persevere:

3 Likes

The “having sex while pregnant causes a miscarriage” trope being primarily a source of shock value and cheap drama makes good sense.

Does anyone know how it ended up being part of the whole Fluffy metafiction?

3 Likes

i still fucking hate the fact that the rapist just casually takes a shit WHILE raping

3 Likes

Did he find the fetus behind the mare and bring it around to give to her?

1 Like