Fluffy facts: how do fluffies transport their foals? (by: artist-kun)

93 Likes

Reminds me of the comics where someone scares the mother so badly she flips onto her back and crushes her foals lol.

8 Likes

Same artist btw

6 Likes

That’s a great explanation for how even chirpy babbehs can get on their mother’s back without the help of the father.

6 Likes

We father appears so rarely in fluffy stories, that I never even considered that he might get the foals on mummah’s back

5 Likes

I only remember seeing it in this piece by Renaissance, but yeah, fluffy mummahs are often single moms, for several reasons.

3 Likes

“Where IS the safest place for a mummah’s foals?”

In a domesticated herd, tended by humans.

Otherwise they’re just food and/or ripe targets for socially responsible skull smashies.

4 Likes

If they are out in the open her back with those foals are just a buffet table for birds

3 Likes

For pet or food, I think you’re right on. The fluffy needs to part of YOUR herd. And not as the leader. I think it would do wonders for their survivability and mental health. Take the burden of self-sufficiency off of them. They’re literally the easiest prey for everything… Can’t pretend they’re not.

There’s a lot of fluffy fathers in my stories.

I don’t have a lot of time to read text stories, sorry

1 Like

You know, that’s okay, but I just wanna say, each individual story isn’t that long. You could probably finish at least one or two in the time it takes to take the average dump.

And you’ve gotta have something to do while you’re dropping a deuce, otherwise that’s time you’re just not getting back.

1 Like

None of them are safe no matter what they do. Stomp and kick away!

1 Like