Fluffy facts: loneliness. (by: artist-kun)

66 Likes

200w
Let the game begin

6 Likes

“I told you not to touch my pizza rolls! But you didn’t listen!”

4 Likes

And he’s only been there for two minutes.

5 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

I really like this as a headcanon fact.
That a fluffy can actually die of loneliness.
It’s both really sweet and really sad

5 Likes

Makes sense too. It’s not healthy for us, either!

8 Likes

That’s how I write fluffies tbh
like a smaller version of people

4 Likes

That’s why you visit your fluffy at least once a day to kick it in The stomach so it doesn’t die from the stress of being alone.

3 Likes

That’s dull and shows no creativity or understanding of the actual issue.

You give it a playdate, let it make a friend, then only let it play with the friend once in an increasing period of time. Record the friend playing and make it loop. Okay that so they hear the friend playing but can’t do anything itself.

Be sure to keep a log so you have an idea of it’s tolerance. It needs just enough social time to keep from going into “wan dai.” Put a webcam in there to monitor it or even steam

I’m not even an abuser and came up with that. Up your game :crazy_face:

4 Likes

i think a kick of acknowledgment is clever too in a more simplistic way

2 Likes

I would think it’d want to die even sooner as a result. Shrugs could well be wrong.

2 Likes

maybe
but imagine it getting some masochistic tendencies and looking forward to its only interaction?

2 Likes

That’s something else entirely I think.

2 Likes

Same here. I have fluffies participating in the conversation, just like the humans.

And there’s a lot of snark in my stories, and the fluffies snark too.

How many other stories here have snarky fluffies?

1 Like

Reminds me of the Pit of Despair.

1 Like

In my headcanon:

• Pet fluffies are usually alone because they are very expensive, custom-made animals. This leaves them stressed out and unhappy. Having FluffTV on while the human is out doing their business takes the edge off, but only just.

• Meat fluffies raised at home are kept in herds of 4-12 playmates. They are relatively stress free and happy. This is done with a purpose in mind: happy, stress-free animals make for the best meat.

3 Likes

200w
What a shame only 5 min left till it compacts he better hurry

1 Like

just kill yourself then :v

1 Like

do you see a saw puzzle in every single empty box?

2 Likes