Fluffy facts: skettiland. (by: artist-kun)

Never read it. I guess we just came to the same ideas

2 Likes

I always liked the concept of skettiland as a way to tell the fluffy of it’s lost hopes and dreams when it realised it’s gonna die on a cold metal table with no one to love them.

HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Just found my suicide note!

10 Likes

Of course, I have a similar idea for Skettiland - that meat fluffies are told they’re going to Skettiland when they’re really on their way to slaughter. So I could see shelters doing this.

Mostly, though, I’m wondering how she’s going to be exterminated. Monkey wrench to the head seems humane enough.

3 Likes

i want it to die in a needlessly slow and excruciating manner

dont feel down about it lad. we all have that problem. its how the world works

I’ve no idea how skettiland figures in for my stuff yet aside from being the crux of a children’s book.

Re: monkey wrench. I’d think a good, sharp cleaver to the neck would faster, easier, and they wouldn’t see it coming.

1 Like

Having a loosely described broader supernatural universe is a common thing in Bizzaro lit, mine draws on “urban supernatural” rpg’s like Mage and Unknown Armies. It’s just that unlike humans, yukkuri, animals, and almost everything really, fluffies are synthetic and don’t have souls. So no magic for them. Well, most of the time.

I subscribe to Skettiland being a delusion and a lie myself.

1 Like

I like to keep vague and open about afterlife and souls and all that stuff when it comes to sci-fi like fluffies, so just like munstahs, poopie babbehs and sowwy poopies, skettywand is one of the many shared myths fluffys and humans spread amongst themselves over the years… tho this does give ideas of very very rare fluffy herds becoming small cults, jonestown or heavensgate style, of fluffys willing to commit mass suicides for skettywand cause a dummy smarty persuaded them

2 Likes

Please tell a story like that when you’re done with a few current ones lmao

2 Likes

it would definetly be a very moronbox fueled one
…i could even tie in to boopco munchkins being the reason for this cause of their inability of being afraid or hurt being seen as messianic to stupid ferals XD

2 Likes

Given their normal fates I wouldn’t say stupid so much as “hope starved.”

3 Likes

In resume

1 Like

Tell me the story please great writer

I don’t have it saved, unfortunately. It ain’t one of mine.

2 Likes

Oof

In my head-cannon, sketti land DOES exist, but it is a realm made by Hasbio’s destruction and the misery of it’s workers

Skettiland is anywhere fluffies can eat sketties ( & implicitly, produce foals from them ). This is about the limit of fluffy speculation. That this should be the state of a fluffy after death is a human invention, & one only tentatively grasped by the things. Which is why, when using it as a pacifier, other fluffs should only see your victims disappear, even if it is but down a toilet. Bodily assumption is assumed: how can one devour sketties when forever sleepies? Only alicorns, or other abnormally intelligent fluffy mutants, can grasp comparisons to dreaming.

Or, in other words, skettiland is as well considered & likely to exist as Stephanie Meyers vampires.

The way I see it, Skettiland is the fluffy heaven, and has the same catch as any other afterlife: if you believe it exists, you go there, but if you don’t believe, you don’t go. And if you believe in multiple afterlives, you go to whichever one you honestly believe you deserve, in your heart and not just your mind.