Fluffy family and how does Goblin sees this. (by: artist-kun)

82 Likes

can we talk about that filly playing soon mummah?

9 Likes

That’s a fat little fuck.

5 Likes

I’m impressed that goblins have foresight to not just eat them all. Way to sustain your resources.

6 Likes

How? Does it bloat its stomach?

And HOLY SHIT IS THE MAMMAH ROUND!!

(lol, “happy-meal”)

7 Likes

no just lying on her tummy, pretending to have soon babbehs

3 Likes

And you haven’t seen kids stuff balls in their shirts and claim to be pregnant?

4 Likes

knowing fluffies this one can actually believe that she has babbehs

2 Likes

if babbeh wie wike mummah, bebbeh gon be mummah soon too!

2 Likes

Damn, that mummah is a whole damn ball herself.

3 Likes

I can’t help but like this fluffies-as-food content.

2 Likes

It’s weird, I kinda fucking hate when artists and writers invent non-fluffy creatures to torment and kill fluffies, like the robots made by Guy Who Doesn’t Like Reddit, or the Fluffer Beast Guy. Both of them are TOP TIER creators, and Fluffer Beast Guy in particular has some EXCELLENTLY creative dialog and scenarios, but I’m not a fan of their stuff that isn’t fluffies or humans or normal animals.

But I’m 1000% here for goblins and I cannot reconcile those two attitudes within myself.

7 Likes

I sincerely wouldn’t be surprised if the filly had a phantom birth (not sure if this is the correct term for it, but a woman going into labor believing she is pregnant when she is not).

3 Likes

Unless that mare is just full of hot air and ready to release the biggest fart ever conceive by a fluffy :rofl:

3 Likes

I am picturing that mummah flying around the room like a balloon with the air let out! Pop her!

2 Likes

I NEED to kick them. Please, They are begging for it.

1 Like

You’re next comic: Why You Should Never Feed Your Fluffy Chili.

Exceptions happen. Just accept the fact and move on.

<— prone to overthinking, so really talking to myself as well

do you know anything about genetics?

real life genetics 101: they have earthy offspring because one of the ancestors was an earthy, 1 pegasus foal is obvious and unless they had an alicorn ancestor, there can’t be any alicorn foals. one pegasus parent + one unicorn parent does not equal an alicorn
fluffy genetics 101: it’s random and there are no alicorns because it’s statistically rare