Fluffy Fandom Cannon Events

Hey just dumb lil idea a got, but what youll say are some of the most defining events that happento to the fluffy communityđź« .

4 Likes

I see in most recent times, the arrival of bailey/tracy

I have never seen this community come together in agreement in such a way, all for the purpose of beating the shit out of a lil shit

6 Likes

Fill me in, im relatively new… what did they do?

2 Likes

To sum it up, he posted his art, people starting pointing out all the tracing in his art, he became overly defensive and argumentative to the point that he got banned, and then he went…

Ew8aGa2WgAURDtF

9 Likes

I just joined when that was happening

1 Like

Im new too bro, i men like important things that defined the fandom

2 Likes

This image: https://fluffy-community.com/t/xenocide-test-007-by-xeno-aka-the-first-jellenheimer-s/20709

And also the saga of EmeraldTheCoalKiller and his so-bad-it’s-good Gary Stu story which ThatWelc made hilarious fanart (and a fanvideo!) of.

4 Likes

Lol omg

2 Likes

Lets see the obvious ones are the fall of Fluffybooru and the youtube reaction vids

2 Likes

The whole fluffy stuff being posted on E621 is a thing, too.

2 Likes

the death of booru fits the bill

6 Likes

The video from The Click on YouTube?

4 Likes

That was a Wild time… Kinda sad some people ran him out of the community. He does seem genuinely interested in the whole fluffy pony that he made his own cute mascots based on what subreddit he liked (Mango the Landshark) and (Emotional support Demon)

2 Likes

The click did?

Yep. Click loved the whole concept of Fluffy Ponies. (The Hugbox and Moron box part if I recall) (he also loved the Jellenheimer which his fans pretty much vandalized)

He originally was commissioning a Fluffy mascot but decided to change it into a different chibi mascot after the whole Incident.

3 Likes

What happened did he got ran out of here?

He found out about the subreddit… He covered it and people got curious… Click fans decided they like Jellenheimer so much and decided to flood the sub with OC Fluffies. The Booru veterans got a bit touchy due to “Click getting money from reacting on their art” and all the new OC arts thus he was ask to leave.

He never really got to be invited in the FC.

4 Likes

man what a swell guy, i get now thanks for the tip.

1 Like

? who

some guy who was tracing art, it all just happened when I joined and didnt knew what was going on