Fluffy FAQs (by DwellerInTheDark)

Do I need a safe room?

Yes and no. If you’re planning on only having one or two fluffies, then just take similar precautions like you would when babyproofing your home and set up beds, food and water dishes, and litterboxes in whatever space is most convenient. That said, if your fluffies are going to be left on their own for long periods of time and you either can’t or won’t shell out for a daycare or a sitter, then you’ll probably want one.

How do I discipline a naughty fluffy?

As a general rule of thumb, you should probably use the same techniques you’d use to discipline a pet pig or a small child. Additionally, corporal punishment such as the sorry stick should be viewed as the proverbial nuclear option, for much the same reasons as with children.

Should I get FluffTV?

If it’s part of a subscription bundle or you can get it at reduced rates, feel free. Otherwise, you’re getting ripped off.

What’s the deal with parsley and pregnant mares?

Parsley already contains a chemical known as apiole that, in sufficiently large doses, can have abortifacient effects in animals (including humans)— it’s just that the amount necessary for that to happen to fluffies is far lower than in people. That being said, don’t try to use it for a DIY abortion if your fluffy gets pregnant— in high enough doses, it can cause liver and kidney damage. In other words, if your fluffy needs to have its pregnancy terminated, take it to a trained professional.

Any advice on grooming a fluffy?

When it comes to bathing, again, use similar techniques like with pigs and small children. Additionally, it’s recommended you trim the fluff every so often, both to keep it clean and, in the summer months, keep your fluffy cool.

4 Likes