Fluffy Fighter (By: Shadysmarty) (Fluffybooru id: 26525)

8 Likes

Context and Commentary

Original post not available on archive.ph. Context somewhat self explanatory. While the original responses are lost to the ether, this conversation can be had again here in the comments.

I can definitely think of a number of fluffies I would love to see in a fluffy fighter -

@Fluffus 's Star
@Santanon_Archive 's Simmer
Deadweight’s Xibalbla (plays like Jean Grey from MvC )
@Pumpiikin’s Buffalo the Fluffalo
@Carpdime 's Avocado
A blob of @kmeb cottonfluffies
@Foxhoarder’s Jojo fluffy with a stand (plays like a JJBA all star character)
@SqueakyFriend 's Crazystein

The possibilities are endless!

1 Like

Kind of a shameless Plug, but i would love to see Magnum, a Fluffy Subspecies in one of my stories, hes a Boar-Fluffy, much bigger than normal Fluffies, and denser too, would bee cool to see him in a Fluffy FIghting game

2 Likes

You tots gotta have @BFM101 's Crimson and @anon3053411 ’ Brute!

3 Likes

This, and Oingo.

Also @FederalChemical1728’s Riley. The tutorial would of course be @McGonagall_Archive’s Jimmy cause (just a squeaky punching bag for everyone as he deserves)

2 Likes

“Cwimson gib foweba sweepies tu a wock, wowstesh huwties tu a stone. Am su meen make med-ee-sun sickies.”

Oh yeah, I’m down to see Crimson in something like this

4 Likes

Oh man I can definitely see Dr. Crazystein playing with a very silly moveset.

• Trying to stab the opponent with a big syringe or scalpel (aka probably glass shard) as his main attacks
  • Cheerily waving a beaker around so the acid inside (cuz you know it’ll be dangerous) splashes onto his opponent
  • A finishing super move where he performs a ridiculous speed surgery on the opponent kinda like Guilty Gear’s Faust, fixing whatever he thinks the problem is
  • Shaking a beaker so a big nuclear-like cloud bursts out of it for anti-aerials, startling himself in the process
  • Throwing pills or beakers at enemies
  • Heck, tossing pills into the air to grab himself for a boost, with the caveat that the opponent can steal them.
  • Guard/counter/super? via Ivo (a toughie that his owner bought to keep Crazystein safe) popping in to take the blow and hit back while Crazystein’s just sitting surprised in the background

Not sure how to implement band-aids into it, though. Maybe that’s a (small) super where he puts a big band-aid onto someone then yanks it off, haha.

2 Likes

I want to see @FallenAngel007’s Bestesh in there just so I can see him die another horrible death

2 Likes

I remember this one story, i got shitty memory so cant remember the name of the fluff, but he was like, the main enemy of this dude called Snake Daddy. He was like a weird warrior fluff and kinda cool.

Also Leo/Leonidas from Wittle Wion, the apparent super fluff who sparta kicks smarties in daycare.

That’d be Red Conan, son of @Great_White_Nope ’s Red Baron. Who himself would be a shoe-in for a Fighter.

1 Like

Fluffle Puff, the original fluffy pony, off course.

And Dan as an unlockable character.

1 Like

Napoleon and Hippolyta of course.

A generic Jellen would probably be a Mokujin type character.

Jizz’s Kennedy?

I don’t know if I ever wrote anything that would work, all my recurrings are neither iconic nor well established and I don’t know if any of my one-shots are memorabld.

1 Like