Fwuffies Bizawwe Adwentuwes - The Hoarding Fox by:Foxhoarder

Inspired by https://fluffy-community.com/t/fwuffies-bizawwe-adbentuwes/9351

68 Likes

Words can’t express how much joy this brings me

13 Likes

I’ve always thought of writing a fluffies’ revenge story where they get back to humans but haven’t found any non-Mary Sue way of doing that. They’re puny creatures indeed.

9 Likes

;_; ~tears of joy~

I love it when a plan comes together.

Need to see if a prepaid card has enough money on it, im donating for this.

Now im curious with a name like ‘hoarding fox’ if it has some kind of storage power. Ie - All dicks/balls it swallows ends up in a mysterious dimension. What you’d want those for later~ who can say. xD

Probably more like anything it can eat it can store for later. Be very useful for storing nummies / toys for this fluffies later enjoyment / potential sharing.

7 Likes

I guess that stand’s ability is a real… Ball Breaker!

5 Likes

Haha, I wish I could do one of these.

Great work!

5 Likes

and we never saw chad thundercock again

7 Likes

Self actualize that wish then.

I for one like your art.

Plenty of non main characters with stands in jojo. xD

4 Likes

Put up a clone of my original topic on the fluffy community reddit.

Pretty sure most of the artists are on both, but might reach a few more viewers.

Also allows for linking on same site if you decide to credit me again. :^>

3 Likes

Great work! I really like the name you gave the stan lol

4 Likes

Goddamn now I’m inspired to try my hand at making a stand fluff

4 Likes

My kids would fucking love this, but… but they are not ready…

3 Likes

In the sense that they would be confused by Fluffies?

Or in the sense that you have none because they’re only sperm/eggs at the moment because you are alone?

(lights self on fire inside to burn another ;_; )

1 Like

…Lot of potential.

Stand user is a fluffy but they’re covered in moss/fungi because that is the stand making it seem like it’s just a mossy fluff. xD

Special attack: Spore cloud - They can infest others with lichen and sap their energy/nutrients for themselves. Strength: Stand user is more active / powerful when others are mossed. Weakness: gets very lethargic when there is no one around to sap nutrients from / long ranged attacks.

Most abilities on the diamond would probably be low/medium but high potential on stat diamond based on above if I had to guess.

2 Likes

A Jojo reference? Here?
And 29 people (at the time of this post) like this?!
You’re all nerds! You hear me?!

NERRRRRRDS!!!

2 Likes

Jokes on you~

. . .Oh wait.

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever been able to read what the stats are in the laast panel; thank you!

3 Likes

mr fox thats not the right way 2 deepthroat
10353650_1548788448668260_8840672765977815731_n

3 Likes

You could have fluffies pee outside the front door of a meanie human, just to make his house smell not pretty. But then the pee freezes, and when he steps out the next morning he slips on it and cracks his skull.

Or bring a cigarette stump under his house so his house would fill with smelly smoke, ending up setting the whole house on fire instead.

5 Likes

Reminds me of a song

After reading the lyrics again, I am surprised how well a song about a soviet totalitarianism translates into a fluffy abuse story

1 Like