Fluffy friends find fun funsies! Episode 1 [Eded_ted]

Screenshot_20221228-200713__01

I got this Idea of a short series where there are these fluffies who review stuff.

My goal would be to make 5 episodes where in each one they review bigger bombs, going way up to the fusion bomb. AND BEYOND.

But we will see abou that, because I am not sure if I have the motivation to go that far.

(Sorry for it being silent, I can’t do the fluffy voice)

40 Likes

hehe That was pretty funny.

1 Like

This is amazing! If i had good recording equipment i would definitely help with the audio and the fluffy voices, haha

1 Like

Bombs?

6 Likes

Best Clap Meme GIFs | Gfycat

2 Likes

your logo at the ending is marvelous

3 Likes

Fluffies and weaponry. Sweet and sour.

2 Likes

One request…
scary boxer

3 Likes

This is the best thing EVAR.

2 Likes

I was going to suggest shooting these little fuckers out of a Howitzer, but your idea is better…

1 Like

For some reason I imagined them talking high-pitched, like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

1 Like

Regarding the mouth movements it’s best to use an open to half-open mouth movement for syllables, with closed being reserved for not talking. Using a full open and close for each syllable/word just results in their mouths moving very quickly.

2 Likes

Test out some big bombs! Once my village had this tankroppantó found, I think it was some soviet WW2 bomb or something, they had evacuated half a street because it could still detonate and level houses.

1 Like

Lol I read the dialogues with the voice of Dragonixa :rofl: it also reminded me a bit of the educational cartoons of the 90’s, I can not imagine what will be the next bomb that these little vermin will show us

4 Likes

As always i love it.

1 Like

Hahahaha still how much knowledge they have, they still do stupid stuff… Hahahaha hilarious!

2 Likes

Nah the fluffy that said hug it knew what they were doing. He would take the explosion and most of the others would be ok.

2 Likes

Love it, hoping for an audio version.

1 Like

Why does it not surprise me that a fluffy would have detailed knowledge of the arsenal of the Reich?
Those Hasbio™ third generation Brazilian-German “researchers” must have had a bit of free time in between the drugs & Smarty Fuhrer gene harvesting.

1 Like

Don’t worry, 90% of the community has the same symptoms. :grin:

2 Likes