Fluffy game fanart (neonero)

I recently played a dating sim “Special Friends” by @Foxhoarder and I liked it so much that I decided to draw a fanart based on this game.

29 Likes

And i bet it’s a game I can’t play because of being restricted to a cell phone :frowning:

1 Like

It’s sad to hear that. The game is really interesting

Am wub dat gamesies awso!

She’s been AWOL for a while now, and i cant speak for her, but i bet Foxy would love this!

2 Likes

It’s worth testing it!

Special Friends - Fluffy Dating Sim by:Foxhoarder - Fluffy Games - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

Thanks :smiley: I’ll give it a bookmark to try when I have a laptop

1 Like

As soon as, ofcourse.
Laptops and pc’s are a bit of a luxury in this phone oriented society, so take yer time.

I imagine you could feel a FOMO, fear of missing out, while you could want to join the so called bandwagon of PC gaming…

Well, i do have 2 laptops, filled to the brim with my beloved retro-games from the 90’s i grew up with, i could fill months with just gameplay, eating and sleeping; that doesn’t change the fact i do miss a functional Playstation 2.
Yup, i played so much PS2, i worn out 2 units beyond usability, just because of planned obsolescence, and i still want more of those old games i used to play…but PS2’s aren’t produced anymore, and i haven’t worked out PS2 emulators, yet.
That’s my missing out, and the feeling sucks;

Having that sed, i’ve a anekdote 'bout a monk in the east, India or sumtin, and the lad had a secret of life to share; patience.
No, he ain’t gonna give the answer when yer having the patience, like most people interpret the word, no, patience it self.
It costed me time to get wealthy enough to miss a buck now and then.

Dream, but don’t rush!

@Menn019
Is u high\drunk again?
Ranting!

1 Like

Last game system I bought was an Xbox 360, just to play Skyrim I think it was. Then I got into Assassins Creed.

One day I’ll upgrade to the system that’ll let me play the newer AC game, may e a switch for Pokemon

1 Like