Special Friends - Fluffy Dating Sim by:Foxhoarder

Here it is, the first ever finished fluffy videogame! It started off with a fake splash screen I made as an April Fool’s joke, but I put so much thought into it that I decided to make it a real game instead. The project really kicked off when FluffyCommissions joined in to help with the graphics, and one week of 13 hour workdays later the project was completed.

Download it here: https://mwe.ee/FluffyDatingSim-1.0-pc.zip

This truly is my fluffy magnum opus, so I really want to hear what you think about it! Please leave a comment - they have never been more appreciated than this! :smile:

90 Likes

U wot m8 3f4

12 Likes

I played this when it originally came out and played it again yesterday. I can still get the best ending. This is a very fun game that doesn’t wear out its welcome like other dating sims.

14 Likes

:gotsketties:

4 Likes

I remember the joke, and the ensuing chaos and confusion over if it was legit. I never finished it though so I guess I’ll pick it back up!

6 Likes

Downloaded it from Reddit one time, still mad that I can’t finish it lol. Derpy is such an idiot
Does anyone know a guide?

9 Likes

its hilarious. I love the humans reaction to the fluffy bringing back an alicorn as a special friend. Still haven’t managed to win against the smarty to get all of the girls yet.

4 Likes

Make mobile port?

10 Likes

The number of special friends you score in this game is likely inversely proportional to how successful at dating you are in real life.

11 Likes

One of the best things to came out the fandom this year. Definitely enjoyed it. H scenes were top notch.

8 Likes

H scenes. Oh my Lord.

5 Likes

ARE FOALS DATABLE?

4 Likes

ew (and no, because Fox & FluffyCommissions have standards, thankfully)

8 Likes

WAIT WHA

Edit: 5/5 perfect score, hell yeah

6 Likes

Add on : Will there be a one for mobile?

4 Likes

Not at the moment. I know it’s possible to compile RenPy games for Android, although I haven’t gotten into it yet.

5 Likes

I don’t typically play this kind of game so I certainly didn’t complete it, but I did spend 3-4 hours in it.

7 Likes

A fluffy dating sim is better than that kfc dating sim.

8 Likes

Well made and actually finished. I admire everyone who has the discipline to actually FINISH a bigger project.

As for feedback, it plays like an investigative adventure due to the questioning of all the fluffies. All in all I pretty much liked it, (and i’m not into dating sims).
It would benefit from an action minigame, (I think of pushing the right buttons in a spefific rythm, think guitarhero but with fluffys dancing or dodging stuff)

Alright I hope I could be helpful. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Does this work on chromebooks?

3 Likes