Baby wants to play Fluffy Dating Sim (artist: Carpdime)

Maybe when you are older…

59 Likes

You know what? You can use the game for educational purposes! Safety, not running away from your human, that alicorns aren’t monsters.

And fluffies aren’t even smart enough to get to the R-rated scenes! It’s perfect!

10 Likes

Damn this foal what to be a player all ready

5 Likes

I kinda wish we had some stallion options for dating. >_> Just sayin’. What if you have a gay fluffy or a mare who isn’t interested in other mares?

6 Likes

This is a great idea, make an educational game for fluffies to let them learn the basics of the do’s and don’ts, just take out the sex, it would be much better than that shitty fluffy TV that encourages your fluffies to run away and have babies.

8 Likes

While I am extremely inclusive to all people, I don’t think fluffies are advanced enough/smart enough to fully understand the homosexual spectrum or even realize it exists, excluding stallion on stallion rape

3 Likes

No baby NO!!!

~

Also, I heartily chuckled. Guess I gotta hide my eroge collection from my fluffy!

3 Likes

Having seen enough yuri and yaoi within fluffies, and also know that sexuality is a fairly complex thing, I think fluffy homosexuality is a possibility. I mean, a stallion can have intimate feelings for another stallion and not truly understand them, if its a natural thing.

But HEY: it depends on headcanon

8 Likes

It depends on the head-canon. Some have Fluffies that prefer the same gender, others that are just purely instinctual machines. In nature, we do have animals that engage in same-sex coupling. Regardless of their sentience and sapience. Some do it for bonding, others do it for displays of dominance, and even with horses and rabbits.

But yeah, it really depends on the author/artist on such things.

4 Likes

Please hide your eroge collection in general </3

2 Likes

Awww, but I want to share my experiences with Big Bang Fwuff, Pwivate Nuwse, Fate/Stay Dawkie time, Huniepop, Bwave Fwuff, Dies Irae and Koikatsu

5 Likes

That is weird… and interesting.

“Wha am bawa, daddeh?”

…where did you find that?

“Daddeh wub da big muscwey men, fwuffeh wan’ wead daddeh’s booksies too.”

2 Likes

than make it

1 Like

Terrifying and impressive in equal measure.

3 Likes

This is adorable! :heart_eyes: It’s so cute how innocently the foal thinks of the game that’s about making friends with other fluffies. :laughing:

4 Likes

Doubt a foal could be smart enough to get any of the Enfie scenes, except for the brown fluffy one maybe

2 Likes

I can remember being a bit stumped on the derpy one as well as the fast one initially

2 Likes

This as the same energy of a dad showing his son a hentai visual
novel

1 Like

This is truly a bruh moment

1 Like