Fluffy Game Ideas (From: SqueakyFriend)

That sounds like a fun one. I can sort of picture an animated fluffy helper in the background with some text balloon tips and maybe some commentary if the player makes a mistake. “Nuuu! Nu put poopie babbehs in gud babbeh tubesies, dummeh!”

What’s important is that it’s something you enjoy working on, the way this community works people will forget it after a month, so you gotta get some self satisfaction from it.

I’d like to see more of Fluffy Life. It’s adorable, and with simple graphics and gameplay seems like a reasonable workload to take on. And with all the funny deaths to find it kinda doubles as the 1. on the list too. :smile:

ps. Whatever you do, don’t feel guilty if you feel like dropping the project at any point. Your art is irreplaceable, so just don’t disappear like so many game developers before, okay?

1 Like

I know a programmer, probably could make one of these. She seems like very good to me.

A fluffy ownership first-person game. You can decorate your little house and create a saferoom, take your fluffies to the fluff park, visit alleys to find ferals, go to FluffMart, the shelter, and the vet.

Each fluffy has its own personality and memories (e.g. little blue colt will remember that you ripped his sister’s wings off for complaining about food and she will remember with a different reason because it happened to her directly but both know food is not to be whined over) and you, as the owner, enjoy the ability to interact with fluffies. You will interact via some basic wheel menus per fluff selected and fluffies will issue recorded lines of fluffy dialogue appropriate for age, gender, and situation.

Some might be smarties, some might be dummies, you might even make some smarties dummies wtih a quick lobotomy. Litter-pals, pillow-pals, huggie-pals, and enfie-pals all serve their purposes too, as does the litterbox, sorry box, and sorry stick.

You can pet them and play ball and hubox them to death or you can put them in the tub and drown their foals before leaving them–it’s up to you!

Pretty much looking for the closest thing to fluffy reality in game form in that it’s totally open and has everything from the worst and most intricate abuse options (promise a special friend, give a partial penectomy the night before she arrives etc.) along with the opportunity to take your fluffy all over and hug it and squeee and babies and so on.

1 Like