Fluffy game update! (aka fluffy pummel party)

Thats actually what ive been planning. The fluffy is gonna have stats to make it do difftent things. Oh your fluffy is under water? Air = false.
Yeah thats a simplified version of how it’s gonna work but a lot of its stats will give it a pain level that the ai will react too.
The breaking things is a great idea I can see people getting pissed off at XD I was already gonna include the fluffy shitting everywhere so why not have it break stuff! Certainly adding that idea to my list.
Dont even get me started on the breeding mechanic’s. It was really embarrassing to explain to someone why I need tits and a vigina on a weird animal thing. Hell explaining why it needs a full ribcage to hold in guts was 10x easier but dont worry snapping foals necks infront of their parents are certainly on my list of include it asap.

6 Likes

Yeah, like maybe it’d be too much to add actual physics but you could set it so if it bumps into a table, then whatever’s on the table (like a fancy vase or an expensive TV) will wobble and fall, shattering on the ground. Potentially hurting it, but more importantly, breaking your valuable property.

5 Likes

So The Sims with fluffies? Sounds fun.

3 Likes

I would love special baby syndrome fluffies to torment. Squeezing chirpy babbehs until they pop! Sounds joyously fun!

3 Likes

Yeah, giving them some actual freedom to wander around and do things for themselves. They go to play with toys, they go to eat food or drink water, they take a shit on the floor, etc… just so they don’t sit around blankly staring at you waiting for you to perform some kind of action on them.

3 Likes

Holly cucumbers you are actually doing it!
If you need it, I can get you any assets for free from my game pighamsterponypuncher!

I also have a rigged 3d model of a fluffygirl if you are interested

3 Likes

Yeah tbh thats one of the reasons I got bored with beta character ai (that and it wouldnt let me boil fluffys alive) I wanted to see how a foal would interact with a torn open mummah! So instead of moping around im making my own game! With almost no restrictions well apart from fluffy and human that is a massive hell nah

4 Likes

sounds fun

2 Likes

Thanks! To be honest you were one of the inspirations im like
Wow you made a game whos stopping me from doing the same? The asset thing is gonna help even if its just one I’ll take any help I can get! With the female fluffy asset I already got someone cooking one up but i appreciate the offer!

3 Likes

An interactive toolbox would be a great addition. Hammer, screwdriver, saw, pliers, screws, etc. Oh, and a file for unicorns.

2 Likes

oh trust me we are gonna have a lot of wepons at your finger tips. We gonna have stuff like knifes, needles, meat cleaver, a blowtorch for cauterizing wounds stuff like that but I love your file idea! I really want people who have ideas to tell me them because your idea of a file wouldnt have crossed my mind and its so smart! This community’s creativity knows no bounds and thats one of the things I love about fluffys!

2 Likes

Yeah like instead of actually programming physics for the game to process harder it’s just like a pre rendered “cutscene” with no custom camera angle

2 Likes

Exactly, just scripted events that can be triggered by the fluffy doing things.

2 Likes

I am a compsci student with considerable experience in amateur gamedev. Idk what engine/language/etc you plan on using; this seems somewhat ambitious but I’m willing to help with one thing or another (despite currently working on some stuff of my own). If you need help with something specific feel free to hit me up!

2 Likes

I’m deeply skeptical but so, so excited to see where you’re going with this. I can’t wait to rescue poopies and munstah babbehs and crush the others in front of mummah as punishment.

2 Likes

yeah I understand its a big project for someone who is not the best at game dev but its a passion project for me its a project to help my own mental state from getting worse. At the very start of this project I admited that its not going to be fast at all its going to seem painfully slow but I need to make this game for myself ive already poured way to much money in this game to abandon it.
if not for anyone else im doing this for me but hey if this project helps anyone in anyone even if its 1 other person who isnt me Id say I succeeded.
I see where others walked before me and fell short im determined beyond anything else to pick up where they left off and have this game be a love letter to the thing that helped me so much and continues to do so.

5 Likes

May I request an item I intend on adding to the fluffy universe in my comics (I still have some I’m pumping out, I want my firsts to be perfect and neat). perhaps adding pharmaceuticals you can purchase from the store (warget, talmart, sostco, cams club), along with food, tools, and cleaning chemicals. (comes in later) and my newest “HasbioTM” product the “FLUFF-SEE (c)” a chip is embedded near yet not touching the brain stem, much like a tracking chip. fluffy flesh is conductive on the count that they’re bio-machines. HOWEVER the FLUFF-SEE (c) connects the chip to the owners cellphone (in game) allowing them to see what fluffy sees! (in “Cartoon-visionTM”) here’s where the pharmaceuticals come in. torture your fluffy with brain destroying drugs like BENADRYL and force BAD POOPIES with IPECAC!!! force feed it lye and lace its skettis with miralax. purchase some new toys for your fluffy! (loud booming demon voice) FROM THE AUTOMOTIVE AISLE. buy your fluffy tasty treats! (demon voice) FROM THE PESTCONTROL SECTION. bring home your fluffy a brand new friend from the small, in-store fluff mart! (the demon returns) AND GIVE IT FORMULA ENF HORMONE AND TESTOSTERONE BREEDING INJECTION SUPPLEMENT (thank you G.W.N. the loft will go down in history)
PUNISH
YOUR
FLUFFY!!!

2 Likes

I have schizo affective disorder, leading me to have a lot of dark thoughts and this community has helped me a lot in my 5 days of being here. just by being able to let out my cruelty creatively and safely. I started learning game developing, blender, HTML5 and CSS in at the beginning of 2023 but gave up so I could focus on work and school, (which doesn’t matter anymore because I dropped out and am on fast-track for my ged) I’m willing to learn it all again to help out if it would be of any help. I can also offer voice lines if wanted (baritone, male, menacing) think of postal dude or notim portant

(p.s. I have a practice test coming up soon and if I score a certain amount or above the college is going to help pay for the real test)

pps so before I’m ridiculed for dropping out, I walked in, took the placement test and scored, almost 100% the test grader literally told me “I mean its the highest I’ve seen in three years I don’t think you should have any issue with the pretest” I am not dumb and am more than capable of passing high school. I just decided “schools for chumps” Hella excited.

2 Likes

Good luck with the GED! I did basically the same thing, got sick of high school and had a chance to go to college early. The GED is so easy, I could have passed it when I was 12. That was a few decades back, mind, so things might have changed. (I doubt it, though.) I use this place to purge my nastiness, too. (PTSD ain’t a holiday.)

Glad to have you!

2 Likes

hey I understand school was shit for me I still did it but thats a long ass story I really dont feel like getting into but hey Id love your help even if its a simple line of code. Its also the same for my the voices keep talking 24/7 tbh its maddening but fluffys? at least I can kill them!
Hope you do amazing with the GED! Goodluck!

3 Likes