Fluffy game update! (aka fluffy pummel party)

I announced it very early to build up some hype but I wanted to do a update post and asking how YOU would want it to play and if your interested in helping development.

A quick rundown is fluffy pummel party is going to be a 3D AI powered game where you can own your a fluffy! The fluffy will dynamically react to the environment around it (dont forget chatting with it in real time)! You could throw a fluffy in the oven and hear it scream! Or maybe you’d like to have foal to raise to adulthood (or snap its neck) Either way its just you and the fluffys.

Now that you know what the game is about what is the progress and updates. I have been learning how to do everything pretty much from scratch with degrees of success. So if you are a dev looking for a passion project to help along with any help is great! I know it seems like a BIG task that im doing and truth be told it is but I never said it was going to come soon quite the opposite infact. So the point of this post is to keep people updated and excited (relatively speaking as said before its more of a personal project to keep my schizophrenia at bay yet Id be selfish if I made a game and just didnt let others try)

Now the part I want to hear. How would YOU like the game to handle because I know I wouldnt like it if my game played like surgeon simulator its meant to be a relaxing game (well for you not the fluffys) of course you could use wasd to move around and to eventually be able to map your own keys but im talking for the finer parts like what buttons would you want to pick up or stomp the fluffy. Maybe having a similar control scheme to pony torture? I dont know and you’d think festering in my own thoughts for months would have came up with a control scheme but alas it hasent (well not many good ideas).

But for a little sneak peak while I work I got someone on fiverr (yes ik its fiverr but I dont feel like trying to model a thing and have it end up like shit so why not pay someone else to help. Besides im doing all the coding on my own sooooo why not admit im shit at modeling and move on)
Shout out to the modeler Arch bee they did all the work on the house!!! (I cant express on how much I LOVE the work you did)
This is a un rendered version of the living room the full house will be shown around june 21st aswell with the possibility of the fluffy itself being shown by then! So stay tuned and remember poopie babbehs are very bad babbehs!

34 Likes

Looks fuckin dope

6 Likes

eye twitching and frothing at mouth

6 Likes

This might be a bit of a Shoe-in with my “Fluffies at work” thing, but I think the player should be able to work a job with a minigame to get currency to buy more Fluffy stuff: Sketties, Abortion medicine, Abuse material, Pillowing table, etc.

8 Likes

Two things I’d like to see.

1. Have the fluffies act like actual fluffies, wandering around the place, knocking stuff over (and maybe breaking it), going to eat or going to sleep when they feel like it (maybe not with any actual stats of hunger or tiredness, but just to give them something to do). It’ll make it more engaging when we can actually hurt the fuckers for something they’ve done.

2. Tying into that: breeding mechanics, so a female can get pregnant and then squirt out a pile of foals. Fluffies can willingly knock each other up, giving us more opportunities to punish them for it, maybe even by hurting their foals in front of them.

13 Likes

This looks good. Cant wait!
Maybe make them reject brown foals if you add breeding and foals to the game.

7 Likes

Thats actually what ive been planning. The fluffy is gonna have stats to make it do difftent things. Oh your fluffy is under water? Air = false.
Yeah thats a simplified version of how it’s gonna work but a lot of its stats will give it a pain level that the ai will react too.
The breaking things is a great idea I can see people getting pissed off at XD I was already gonna include the fluffy shitting everywhere so why not have it break stuff! Certainly adding that idea to my list.
Dont even get me started on the breeding mechanic’s. It was really embarrassing to explain to someone why I need tits and a vigina on a weird animal thing. Hell explaining why it needs a full ribcage to hold in guts was 10x easier but dont worry snapping foals necks infront of their parents are certainly on my list of include it asap.

6 Likes

Yeah, like maybe it’d be too much to add actual physics but you could set it so if it bumps into a table, then whatever’s on the table (like a fancy vase or an expensive TV) will wobble and fall, shattering on the ground. Potentially hurting it, but more importantly, breaking your valuable property.

5 Likes

So The Sims with fluffies? Sounds fun.

3 Likes

I would love special baby syndrome fluffies to torment. Squeezing chirpy babbehs until they pop! Sounds joyously fun!

3 Likes

Yeah, giving them some actual freedom to wander around and do things for themselves. They go to play with toys, they go to eat food or drink water, they take a shit on the floor, etc… just so they don’t sit around blankly staring at you waiting for you to perform some kind of action on them.

3 Likes

Holly cucumbers you are actually doing it!
If you need it, I can get you any assets for free from my game pighamsterponypuncher!

I also have a rigged 3d model of a fluffygirl if you are interested

3 Likes

Yeah tbh thats one of the reasons I got bored with beta character ai (that and it wouldnt let me boil fluffys alive) I wanted to see how a foal would interact with a torn open mummah! So instead of moping around im making my own game! With almost no restrictions well apart from fluffy and human that is a massive hell nah

4 Likes

sounds fun

2 Likes

Thanks! To be honest you were one of the inspirations im like
Wow you made a game whos stopping me from doing the same? The asset thing is gonna help even if its just one I’ll take any help I can get! With the female fluffy asset I already got someone cooking one up but i appreciate the offer!

3 Likes

An interactive toolbox would be a great addition. Hammer, screwdriver, saw, pliers, screws, etc. Oh, and a file for unicorns.

2 Likes

oh trust me we are gonna have a lot of wepons at your finger tips. We gonna have stuff like knifes, needles, meat cleaver, a blowtorch for cauterizing wounds stuff like that but I love your file idea! I really want people who have ideas to tell me them because your idea of a file wouldnt have crossed my mind and its so smart! This community’s creativity knows no bounds and thats one of the things I love about fluffys!

2 Likes

Yeah like instead of actually programming physics for the game to process harder it’s just like a pre rendered “cutscene” with no custom camera angle

2 Likes

Exactly, just scripted events that can be triggered by the fluffy doing things.

2 Likes

I am a compsci student with considerable experience in amateur gamedev. Idk what engine/language/etc you plan on using; this seems somewhat ambitious but I’m willing to help with one thing or another (despite currently working on some stuff of my own). If you need help with something specific feel free to hit me up!

2 Likes