Fluffy game update! (aka fluffy pummel party)

I’m deeply skeptical but so, so excited to see where you’re going with this. I can’t wait to rescue poopies and munstah babbehs and crush the others in front of mummah as punishment.

2 Likes

yeah I understand its a big project for someone who is not the best at game dev but its a passion project for me its a project to help my own mental state from getting worse. At the very start of this project I admited that its not going to be fast at all its going to seem painfully slow but I need to make this game for myself ive already poured way to much money in this game to abandon it.
if not for anyone else im doing this for me but hey if this project helps anyone in anyone even if its 1 other person who isnt me Id say I succeeded.
I see where others walked before me and fell short im determined beyond anything else to pick up where they left off and have this game be a love letter to the thing that helped me so much and continues to do so.

5 Likes

May I request an item I intend on adding to the fluffy universe in my comics (I still have some I’m pumping out, I want my firsts to be perfect and neat). perhaps adding pharmaceuticals you can purchase from the store (warget, talmart, sostco, cams club), along with food, tools, and cleaning chemicals. (comes in later) and my newest “HasbioTM” product the “FLUFF-SEE (c)” a chip is embedded near yet not touching the brain stem, much like a tracking chip. fluffy flesh is conductive on the count that they’re bio-machines. HOWEVER the FLUFF-SEE (c) connects the chip to the owners cellphone (in game) allowing them to see what fluffy sees! (in “Cartoon-visionTM”) here’s where the pharmaceuticals come in. torture your fluffy with brain destroying drugs like BENADRYL and force BAD POOPIES with IPECAC!!! force feed it lye and lace its skettis with miralax. purchase some new toys for your fluffy! (loud booming demon voice) FROM THE AUTOMOTIVE AISLE. buy your fluffy tasty treats! (demon voice) FROM THE PESTCONTROL SECTION. bring home your fluffy a brand new friend from the small, in-store fluff mart! (the demon returns) AND GIVE IT FORMULA ENF HORMONE AND TESTOSTERONE BREEDING INJECTION SUPPLEMENT (thank you G.W.N. the loft will go down in history)
PUNISH
YOUR
FLUFFY!!!

2 Likes

I have schizo affective disorder, leading me to have a lot of dark thoughts and this community has helped me a lot in my 5 days of being here. just by being able to let out my cruelty creatively and safely. I started learning game developing, blender, HTML5 and CSS in at the beginning of 2023 but gave up so I could focus on work and school, (which doesn’t matter anymore because I dropped out and am on fast-track for my ged) I’m willing to learn it all again to help out if it would be of any help. I can also offer voice lines if wanted (baritone, male, menacing) think of postal dude or notim portant

(p.s. I have a practice test coming up soon and if I score a certain amount or above the college is going to help pay for the real test)

pps so before I’m ridiculed for dropping out, I walked in, took the placement test and scored, almost 100% the test grader literally told me “I mean its the highest I’ve seen in three years I don’t think you should have any issue with the pretest” I am not dumb and am more than capable of passing high school. I just decided “schools for chumps” Hella excited.

2 Likes

Good luck with the GED! I did basically the same thing, got sick of high school and had a chance to go to college early. The GED is so easy, I could have passed it when I was 12. That was a few decades back, mind, so things might have changed. (I doubt it, though.) I use this place to purge my nastiness, too. (PTSD ain’t a holiday.)

Glad to have you!

2 Likes

hey I understand school was shit for me I still did it but thats a long ass story I really dont feel like getting into but hey Id love your help even if its a simple line of code. Its also the same for my the voices keep talking 24/7 tbh its maddening but fluffys? at least I can kill them!
Hope you do amazing with the GED! Goodluck!

3 Likes

just recently I was hit with my first visual hallucination. my room is in the basement and I like having all the windows blacked out (its slightly above ground) so its pitch except when my tv is on. my stairway is shaped like a T. the black door on the right being my room and the empty void to the left, only covered with shanty grey curtains is the laundry room where lo and behold there is a fucking eyes wide shut dude staring at me (the cult movie with the masks) dude I stg I yelped a lil when I saw it cause it looked like REALLY there

1 Like

I feel you tho and I’m glad you’ve found a way to cope

2 Likes

Oof, hallucinations suuuuuuuuck. (I get them with certain medications, and phantosmia–hallucinatory scent–is my primary migraine warning.) I hope you learn to manage them well, using whatever method works best. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh one last request. You should Make one of the breakables a dragon statue to reference @Great_White_Nope ’s “Bad babbeh gallows” the worst breakable punishment should be for the dragon statue. As you are filled with rage from your shit rat pet breaking daddehs beloved dragon statue

1 Like

Hell yeah! Its my favorite comic from how funny and creative it is.

3 Likes

Hey man really happy about this reminds me a lot of the canceled Fluffgen game. Hopefully your becomes another success too you got my support

3 Likes

Fun fact between you and me (and everyone else who reads this) i actually have one of the modlers from fluffgen helping me with the models of this game.

3 Likes

I have alot of requests but this is one of those projects where im like “i have no idea how much work it actually takes to implement any of this” so im just gonna throw out some ideas, weather they are possible i dunno

1. Breeding system, fluffy have increased chances of colors based on the breeding fluffys, also have a percentage chance of say poopies or SBS or alicorn to be rejected for the beeding fluff

2. have the fluffs change triats depending how you treat them and act accordingly (if you are a abuser the fluffs will try and hide behind object or if you treat one fluff better then the other it gets “smarty” traits.

3. have a nice veriaty of toys, my biggest gripe with casual fluffy simulator was the fact the ball was all they had, id love if you could make your own saferoom, multple toys beds etc etc

4. (This is just a community thing that might be cool as a addition) a very rare chance of getting fluffs from populer storys from here and the buuro, crimson, spinew, fillmore, mintchip etc etc

4 Likes

There is going to be a breeding system. The mares have tits for a reason aswell as other parts (stabbing those parts give like a 2x pain multipler)
The idea is to have traits like sensitive babbeh and smartys.
Dont worry the safe room is going to be entirely customizable so is another room for torture.
Also yes the first fluffy character im adding from the community is the purple fat fuck from no more miwkies. I am going to create a special timeloop hell just for it.

5 Likes

Keep cooking

3 Likes

Maybe give us a chance to donate towards development or help out with coding or art. This is a very creative and supportive community, so I imagine people would be more than willing to help you, even if it’s just suggestions or advice.

1 Like

I’m curious about getting Fluffies. There is going to be a FluffyMart or we are going to go to an alley to persuade them or capture them to take them to our house.

2 Likes

I have become so invested in this game that I made an account here too

1 Like

I can’t wait sounds like a perfect way to get out my anger if need be! Can you customize certain Fluffies?

2 Likes