Fluffy Gilmore (Artist: Thrash) (FB id: 27977)

151 Likes

That ended disastrously VERY quickly.

9 Likes

One of my faves from the booru.
I can’t hit that like button fast enough.

They are so hilariously pathetic, I want to help them and hurt them in equal measures.

10 Likes

Baaaaaybies!

Also: gator!!!

2 Likes

I want to see Happy Gilmore yell at those fluffies.

1 Like

I don’t know why the poop covered rear bothers me, but it does. You don’t (usually) see cats or dogs walking around caked in shit. Why would fluffies not work the same way? Sure, they are genetically altered monstrosities, but as biotoys you’d think that Hasbio would take special care to make sure that fluffies stayed clean.

I’m just loving the art in general. It’s fantastic. Soft and gentle. Doesn’t matter what the material is like: perfect for huggy stuff, perfect contrast to awful things happening.

5 Likes

Hivecanon says they were released too early in development due to Peta activists releasing them into the wild. Their digestive system is a mess, they defecate way too often and their poop is runny like diarrhea.
But there are always headcanons that differ from this.

5 Likes

Fuccboi fits his name alright , cry and ran away in the first sign of trouble, now your gator food.

4 Likes

So pitiful, so… satisfactory

2 Likes

The fuck is this Flordia

3 Likes

Oh Im loving it

1 Like

Horses shitting constantly with highly effective digestive systems+oversized hamster body, extremely poor diet+feral version of an animal with basically no ability ti take care of itself=constantly covered in shit.

Also, one of the many ways they parody MLP. Where no horse wears pants-equivalents or can wash their rear but are always clean.

Plus, there are animals that are often covered in shit. Like koalas.

4 Likes

cause “heh heh poopie funneh”

2 Likes

I mean, how are they supposed to wipe themselves?

2 Likes

Presumably magic. Though the more I learn about MLP the moreI find out canon is strange as fuck, like how most babies are canonically clones in G1 as a meta joke about the lack of males. So maybe they just work like Gargoyles in Gargoyles where their shit becomes their fur or something.

Summary

Towel on stick.

And artists like myself to lazy or uninterested in drawing it :wink:

“What’s your head-canon?”

“Whatever makes less work for me, baby.”

4 Likes

God was feeling spiteful when hee gave you the ability to type.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

“Cumbuckie and Fuccboi” still makes me laugh! Their backstory is so efficiently summed up. :smile:

3 Likes