Fluffy God Turns Abuser Karen Into An Immortal Fluffy (EPICNESSQUEEN)

(Hey trying something new) (If you all don’t like this I can delete it, it is a weird Idea that won’t leave me alone!)

Chapter (One?): Turned into a FLUFFY???

[The character human that is turned into a fluffy is based on a meme type of Karen. Like a racist, abusive, transphobic, homophobic piece of poo. She takes abuse on fluffies because she can and no one can stop her. If there were no fluffies she probably is a menace to society and at the very least abuse customer service workers. Worse case attack people and play victim or worse)

(Most of us have dealt with a human who we wanted to punch in the face, well now you can, aka the Karen fluff (This is met to take anger out on the shit humans we all deal with and yes she is immortal she cannot be killed and she heals as good as new. All she will have is psychological effects from this. Again no real Karens were hurt in the making of this story!)

Karen was a fluffy abuser, and she loved it. She loved beating the shit out of fluffies. To cut off parts of them, eat their babbehs. But ye old Fluffy God became angry at Karen. So the Fluffy God had decided to give Karen a taste of her own medicine. By turning Karen into a fluffy. An Immortal fluffy until she learned her lesson. To Wuv Fluffies and be a good Fwuffy owner.

(Karen’s POV) (There will be other pov as well)

I wake up and look around. Everything is so much bigger than me. I start to call out but only chirps came out. What the fuck!?! Why do I sound like a fluffy?

“Babbeh Wuv Mummah, Mummah wuv babbeh.” I hear and then see a big milk sack shoved in my face. “Be a gud babbeh an drink all da milkies babbeh.” The Fluffy mare says and shoves her teet in my mouth.

I could only chirp as I try and bite her, get her disgusting milk sack out of my mouth! But instead, my body began to suckle the milk. It tasted disgusting, and I want to spit it out, but my brain only let me drink all the milk I could. Once I wake up, I am going to kill the first mummah fluffy I see.

“bery gud babbeh, mummah wuvs babbah.” She praises me, and I glare at her.

Once I was full I was finally allowed to stop drinking the disgusting shit. I take a look around and see we are in a cardboard box. In an alleyway. Of course, my luck is that I get some feral fluffy nightmare.

“Sqeshial fwind.” I hear a male fluffy say. “Smarty got nummies. Why is poopie babbeh drinking milkies?”

That smarty shit rat did not just call me a fucking poopie babbeh.

“Hewwo speshial friend, poopie babbeh needs to drink milkies, tu grow big an strong.”

“NU!” The smarty says. “Poopie babbeh onwy num poopies!”

Suddenly he turned around and shit right in front of me. I cry and try and scream at him. He then shoved my face in the shit. I scream and thrash as much as I can.

“Huwwy up an num poopies. Or Smarty giv furever sleepies.” The fucking shit rat said.

I did not want to die, so I began to eat the shit. Sobbing as I do.

Once it was all gone I cough and gag. That tasted horrible!

“Sowwy poopie babbeh, mummah wuvs you.” The fluffy mare says and nudges me with her nose. She began to eat an apple, and I glared. Fucking lucky bitch.

This continues for days. The fwuffy mare would force me to drink her milk, and the smarty bastard would force me to eat his shit. I felt like I was going crazy. Why won’t I wake up! Finally, I was starting to speak. I only could say simple words. I hated it. I watched as the smarty fucked the bitch mare. She was now pregnant. Fucking shit rat babbehs she would have for sure. I was able to talk fully at this point. I made it clear how I felt. Luckily I did not have a fluffy vocab. I still had my human one.

I kicked the smarty hard. “FUCK OFF, YOU OVERGROWN SHIT STAIN!” I screamed at him, and he screes.

“What? Why poopie babbeh talk like human!?” He demands as the bitch mare stares at us in horror.

“Because I am a human! Now get out of my way, you ugly piece of shit!” I shout at him.

He is taken aback by this but then stops. “You are nu human, you are poopie babbeh, wel cwealy nu longer a babbeh! You are poopie mare!”

I growled and lunged at him biting his eye hard.

“Babbeh!” The bitch Mare calls as I rip out his eye.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.” He kicks me away, and I hit the wall.

The air is knocked out of me. I get up, only for him to pin me back down. “Smarty shu poopie mare her pwace!” I then scree as I feel his dick enter me.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I cry out. “HURTS!”

I was smaller than him so it hurt.

“FEELS GUD!” The Smarty pants in my ear. He began to thrust in and out. “ENF ENF ENF ENF.”

My eyes are wide and I feel him cum inside me. Fuck this is hell! It has to be!

He then turned around and began to shit in my face. I cry openly.

“Poopie mare num poopies and wick cwean!” He orders. I lean in and bite his balls hard. He kicked me in the face and I ran away. Tears rushing down my face. I could hear the bitch mare screaming “babbeh come back”. I run and run, dodging humans and running until I hit the ground.

“Ah, you poor dear.” I hear a woman say. She picked me up. “Do not worry, I will take you to a shelter.”

I did not get another second to think. As everything went black.

[Just an idea rolling in my head, of how an abuser would live life as a fluffy? Karen is an abuser and is not like any normal person. She is based on the meme person of a Karen. So do not feel bad for her. This Karen is a horrible piece of poo that takes her anger out on fluffies because society won’t let her abuse people and fluffies have no way of fighting back!]

4 Likes

Cool story. I would like a continuation.

I also thought about a similar idea, but with a fluffy doing taxes and accounting for people.

2 Likes

This “Karen” meme really needs to die. It’s gotten to the point where actual decent women and girls named Karen are being harassed just for their names.
One poor girl was even attacked by a gang of bullies just because of her name.

Call assholes what they are instead of smearing a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning (“pure”) bore by many wonderful people.

I agree, not all Karen’s are bad. I only used the word karen as the meme form. It is something more people can relate to, and yes this character acts like a actual horrible person. Though some people take the meme to far.

Not all Karen are Karens but it is a more nice of or not calling someone a C word or B word. The ones who take it to far. They are the ones who are worthless piece of poos.

Nice! And yes I will continue asap