Fluffy goes for a ride/Fwuffy hab wong upsies (by Alphamule)

Fluffy goes for a ride/Fwuffy hab wong upsies
I want to experiment with some things here, so it’ll probably break expectations regarding headcanon or hell, plot. Gonna try for a bunch of short crack fics I guess. Kind of inspired by some stuff from late 90’s and early 200x. :wink: Imagine different universes from the POV of a fluffy pony. Just doing outline for now until thinking of some good stuff to try. Maybe they can be used for fun stuff, later, if I (or someone else) gets inspired to.

Bah, screw putting more tags on the index. I’ll just tag individual chapters because this is useless, anyways.

Chapter 1: The Fluff is Out There/Stwange Hewlicoppahs
UFO story?

Chapter 2: Fluffy Potter/Wowwing Stowee
Wizard means the same as smarty, right?

Chapter 3: Fluffychan/Why Fwuffy No Am Awwowed Onwine No Mowe
Epic Twowwing? Fluff Be Why gets involved?

Chapter 4: Mare Smith Goes to Washington/Silly fluffy title not chosen yet
Hmm, maybe I should watch it again. You’d think that a fluffy pony would make an excellent stooge, but… we’ll see. :wink:

Chapter 5: Fluffen Promethus/Munsta Daddahs
Shelly forgive me, haha. Well, she DID hate abuse of science, meh. Also, imagine being in an era or world where something like refrigeration or mass transportation would have been/be controversial. AU’s could be inspired by that, alone.

Chapter 6: All’s Right in Spaghettiville/Poopah’s Song
Pippa's Song by Robert Browning - Your Daily Poem This one is totally random but the title wrote itself. Result of random googling of book titles starting with All’s Right. Oddly, there’s this novel: https://www.wheelers.co.nz/books/9780062962485-alls-right-with-the-world/ I guess given some author’s canon for how fluffy ponies see the world, this would be horribly appropriate to parody.

Chapter 7: Speedrunning Fluffageddon/Wed Bahton
A fluffy ‘passes’ the red button test.

Chapter 8: Longrun Fluffageddon/Nummies No Mowe, Dawkist Fowebas, Wong Cowd
Imagine if fluffies had seen an asteroid-triggered extinction level event at end of dinosaur era.

Chapter 9: XCOMpost/Ehtsway No Mowe
Humans defeat the alien invasion with help from some poopy alicorns and their psychic owner? TBH, that game had a pretty weak story mode.

Chapter 10: War of the Weirds/Foweba Itchies
What if instead of Martians, it was weirdbox fluffs? Of COURSE they get an ending like the H.G. Wells novel.

Chapter 11: Fluffy Recall/Fwuffy Wecaww
That scene at the end of Total Recall… Johnny cab, 3 milkie places, other scenes from the movie?

Chapter 12: Beewuss and Poophehd
Huhuh, this list is stupid. Need more actual stories, poopknocker!

Unclassified (for now): Ponies smarter than humans. a Hedge Lord (oh wait, FallenAngel already did that one, haha) . Awkward punishments ala dead weight. A different kind of Hedge Lord ( For Love of Magic - Chapter 1 - Noodlehammer - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling [Archive of Our Own] ), because he protects the trees and is a dark (edge)lord. AU where PETA incident never happened. Parody, like old Westerns(Poonanza? The Good, the Bad, the Smarty? F(luffy) Troop?). Sort of crossover of Pokegirls multiverse?

1 Like