Fluffy grinder/Industrial smoothie maker (Dragonixa)

70 Likes

Mmm tasty

4 Likes

Holy fuck man, this looks like something straight out of a creepy old Victorian book, amazing work!

16 Likes

UwU

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley: That’s so nice of you to say :heart:

5 Likes

Bruh this image deserves to be featured. This artwork is goreishly…? (Sure lets go with that) beautiful.

7 Likes

That pony is pog champing.

In all seriousness: love your work whenever it gets posted. The hatching on everything reminds me of a storybook or something, kind of like what someone else mentioned.

3 Likes

Bold popping text that says ‘Extra PULP’ on the bottle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ok. These juice diets are just getting silly.

5 Likes

Awwwwhhhhh stahp it >w< ~ :heart:
Teeeechnically I have one particular person biased towards me (yes, I’m talking about you @Virgil lol), but I’d never use him for anything like that. A lot of people here in the community deserve to have a spotlight on them, and that’s why I like it when it’s equal among us all artists :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehehehe, I didn’t think of that when drawing its expression ^w^
I wanted to make something different with the face this time, make its jaw lock in pain and shock instead of doing the usual “SCREEEE” face lol

You have no idea how much it flatters me, thank you so much :heart: All the compliments deeply appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

Mate, the art is marvelously dark. You should apply for a job at Marvel or DC. The style is great.

2 Likes

Maybe there could be even a chunky version? OwO

2 Likes

Seeing this pic my mind went straigtht to thinking Edgar Allan Poe. It’d fit perfectly as an illustration to a story in his spirit.

4 Likes

I would if I liked superheroes lol
That’s just me personally ^^’

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Nah, don’t think about it. Just slurp it UwU

2 Likes

Ah, I’ve missed you and your horrifyingly awesome work! <3

2 Likes

My goodness, thank you! I love dark art, and when it’s combined with dark stories behind them… Yeah, I can definitely see the appeal :3

2 Likes

;w; ~❤
:hugs:

Always glad to deliver ^w^

1 Like

That’s what my 3rd grade gym teacher said!

1 Like