Fluffy Herd and shithole of Pain: part 1 (by abuser_john)

This Is my first story, i hope ya enjoy it!

It was morning, i was watering my watermelon, pineapple for next week harvest since i decine grow it at my own and sell it at own cheap price bc he wanted earn money ofc, he was in house when he heard noise outside! Someone keep peeping and chirping so John went outside what the hell Is going on and in the shock…

HE SAW FLUFFY PONY HERD DESTROYING HIS PLANTS THOSE FUCKING ABOMINATION WERE SHITTING ON HIS HALF EATED WATERMELON AND PISSING ON PINEAPPLE then he yelled.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!! That was my FUCKING plant to sell oh dear mother i going kill every on of you!!!”

“sowwy minsta but wi ar huwgy un niid numie-”

“SHUT UP you Bitch, look what you have done!!! TIME TO DIE!!!”

belt taking sound

start whipping

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO HUWTIES ME SOWWY NU NU NUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUMMAH SAB BESTEH BABBEH”

crack sound

“damn i managed to crack his skull, well that not my damn bussines”

After John killed one of those fluffy he look at them, scared near Fence they tried find hole in panic but then he got idea, how about keep them? What going happen next? Will those fluffy be freed? Or they will Die? Your decision Is on!

4 Likes

Killed obviously, in the most painful way possible.

1 Like

Good first story, one thing to note you switched pov from 1st to third, I’m guessing it was just a typo, but it was a bit jarring. Also I’d check out the fluffspeak primer, fluffies historically don’t say ‘me’ or ‘I’ instead saying their name or fluffy or use ‘r’s in their speech.

However, good start