Fluffy Herder Game: Merry Christmas from Gayroommate, Foxhoarder and me

Which other game do you mean?
The first is a zipped up Exe for windows 8 and 10
the second is the same game but for the MAC OS

1 Like

mac version doesn’t work unfortunately. which is a shame because this is one of the only games i’ve seen around that’s available for mac.

1 Like

Whats wrong? I have no possibility of testing it unfortunately or experience,
but I will look into it and see if I can do anything!

3 Likes

Very nice.

Only nitpick I have after a quick run is that it’s easy for the fluffies to get stuck in a corner, and if it’s right hand corners you have to wait till RNG has it wander far enough away without hugging the edges.

Just a nuisance as you can’t do anything to get them out yourself. The left corners can be managed because there isn’t anything for them to get stuck on like the truck doors.

2 Likes

it gives this message when you try and open it:

You can’t open the application “Fluffy Herder” because it is not supported on this type of Mac.

unfortunately, i’m not good with stuff like this so i wouldn’t be able to tell you.

1 Like

will be fixed with the next update :smiley: in a speciall way…

1 Like

I uploaded a new Version with a patch. Does it work?

2 Likes

Just tried it on my Mac, and it works fine.

Now I’ll say what I always say- please Sir, may we have some code? I have some ideas about improvements in the game, but if the project was open-source I could try implementing them instead of talking about them. Any possibility that might happen?

2 Likes

So I just tried it on another Mac and got the same message yowza did. I think the difference is that the Mac is doesn’t work on is running Catalina, which doesn’t support 32-bit apps. I don’t know what engine you’re using, but is there an option to compile as a 64-bit Mac app as opposed to 32-bit?

1 Like

The game is under active development. There are a few major things that will be added to the game.
Sounds good we’ll talk about it, but everything will definitly happen after new year.

I used Godot for implementing the game :wink:

2 Likes

And thank you for your testing! I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was going to say this is a bug, but to be honest that is how fluffies would behave ahahaha.

2 Likes

@Armer_Irrer Would it be possible to get WASD controls as well?

1 Like

Uhm that would indeed be possible, I’ll queue it into the backlog

4 Likes

Hey, is anyone else not able to download this?

2 Likes

No man left behind yeah right what about android users and or mobile users

2 Likes

This is PC game. There is enough low quality trash for smartphones

3 Likes

Cries in google Chromebook

fix the download link please

4 Likes

We had a sheep dog. Ma could say “Get the cat” and she’d herd the cat into the house. I can imagine that but fluffies. It’s not even a logical leap.

1 Like