And we put a lot of our love for this community into it :slight_smile:

This is the windows Version
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ziwokp

Cross-compiled it for MAC, no man left behind :muscle:
(edit: patched an startup error)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9c1qa8

Linux users just use wine, should be fine :slight_smile:

41 Likes

OMG this is worse than that goddamn Turtle Soup minigame on Spyro the Dragon 2!!

Well done!

6 Likes

Dying the moment a level starts is so much like fluffies. Do what you can, they will still probably die

9 Likes

Fluffies actually are not supposed to drown on their own. I put code in there to prevent them drowning but due to a unknown bug they somehow still manage to drown sometimes. Never bothered hunting this one down… :grin:

11 Likes

In the whole time I played the game, there was only one fluffy I didn’t manage save from drowning. Now the pits… the pits are brutal. The level starts and, like, 4 of them just disappear

2 Likes

Just started a new level and 3 fluffies are already drowning. 10/10 new benchmark of fluffy realism

8 Likes

completed all levels got 345 score. level 18 like 10 fluffies fell in holes immediately.

2 Likes

Well thats awkward… level 18 isn’t supposed to be the last level :sweat_smile:

Anyways, thats sick, I never made it that far, but maybe I just suck at playing

1 Like

manifest destiny

3 Likes

This is such a wonderful example that even at their best, fluffies are just annoying shits. Couldn’t make it past the second level because I couldn’t resist drowning them all due to their annoying voices (@gayroommate, you did your job perfectly, I mean annoying as in constant “wuv gwassies” and “weggie hewt” where you just want to punt the idiots).

Awesome job, @Foxhoarder, @gayroommate, and @Armer_Irrer. This thing is dope!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wonderful! works on wine for those running linux.

4 Likes

Perfect, thanks for the info! I’ve put it in the description :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is incredible! The work you guys do is awesome. We’re a very lucky community to have people like you here!

4 Likes

That’s cool! Good job fellas. I gotta get back to work on my game after the holidays.

5 Likes

I love and hate this <3 They’re so cute! And it’s a quite entertaining game <3
BUT THEY’RE SO STUPID! It’s like they’re programmed to fall in the damn holes x’D

4 Likes

no the last level was 20, just 18 got me good

3 Likes

That “Nu num fwuffy” just makes you wish you could do it. I wanted the dog to bite down on their fat furry asses so much lmao

4 Likes

I hope you still make good progress on your game, I’m really excited for updates!

3 Likes

OK…Does it run with SWF? I tried doing the other game but it doesn’t run with Google or WinEx.

1 Like