Fluffy holiday lore question

Do fluffies celebrate Mother’s or Father’s Day? Like…obviously not with their fluffy birth parents, but what about their owners? Like…imagine at fluffy daycare they make special presents for their mummahs and daddehs on their respective holidays

I assume though that if a fluffy only lives with a person or multiple people of the same gender they would probably still make gifts on the other holiday. Since the daycare workers wouldn’t want them to feel left out of the fun. Like… “Fwuffy kno it daddeh bwrite time…but onwy hab mummah. Fwuffy still wan make pwesent! Pwease?”

8 Likes

I think it depends wholly on the owner. Whether it be their own tradition or if a fluffy got curious about the holiday.

I could even imagine Hasbio or a fluffy fan society making their own Momma/ Daddeh day.

4 Likes

Hasbio probably made up some fake holidays programmed into newer generations that they reinforce via FluffTV in the older bloodlines.

Like Hasbro’s Fan Friday, themed convention event streams, the adoption of May The Fourth, and the Transformers anniversaries.

They almost certainly co-adopt all other holidays. Probably try to spread new ones, like a Diwali Fluffy set with patterned colors and sand for them to play in.

5 Likes

Fluffies on Holi… what an unimaginable mess…

1 Like

I can imagine respiratory problems with those fluffies too. Going to want to use non toxic color for your fluffy. Although they may like their new pretty fluff, so be prepared for tears when it washes off. Well, more tears than bathtime for fluffies produces anyway. Wawa bad for fwuffies and such. Unknown if they prefer Sheetz though…

Could probably make up a holiday for your fluffy if you want them to feel special, along with whatever holidays they come prepackaged with, or what they see on Fluff-TV.

The “WTF IS THE IKEA DAY?!” moment

The owners could just say that it’s a holiday for humans to look at pretty and colorful as fluffies. Therefore, fluffies are already ready for Holi

1 Like

“Fwuffy nu know wut Oscars Pawty is, fwuffy neba see any these moobies”

“No one has, Fluffy, just pretend you care about best documentary short and fill out your scorecard.”

2 Likes

Just imagining owners buying synthetic fur coats dyed to match their fluffies’ fluff now.

Fluffy pride! Haha