Fluffy Hotel (By: EzPete)

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

To think, if the mare hadn’t spoiled her bestest so much and foraged for nummies herself, then her colt wouldn’t have become a splorin’ baby to make sure he got enough milk. Even better, someone had thrown out some perfectly good leftover Italian in the trash can right next to the bait trap.

My take on fluffies falling for regular traps. Despite the over engineering of foal-for-sgetti machines, the classics never fail. Rat traps have been doing the job for much smarter animals for centuries.

Got a complaint on my sketches for using lined paper. Decided to trace over my latest sketch in paint. I lost some detail but I’m mostly happy with the result.

95 Likes

Gonna bet that mumma was a runaway and is now regretting her choices in life

4 Likes

You know, there’s one thing I don’t see often: The guillotine. It’s rather underplayed and have many usages.

5 Likes

you have a good style. I don’t mind the lines. do whatever you’re comfortable with.

1 Like

Looks nice, also over engineering can lead to failure

3 Likes

mmmm, rat poison. Helps that it’s usually a bright, pretty colour when in pellet form and looks like candy!

2 Likes

Always love ferals watching their foals dying.

3 Likes

Antifreeze smells and tastes sweet. It only takes a teaspoon to kill a dog. A few laps will kill a cat. Make sure your car doesn’t leak because animals will drink it thinking it is food.

4 Likes

Glycol poisoning is something horrible to watch. And yeah, animals and children are attracted to it because the smell and shine ( it happens something similar with hydraulic fluid)

3 Likes

Even with bitterants… Yeah, that stuff needs to be recycled or diluted as much as possible. Fun fact: You can pretty much just keep using it so long as you filter it and renew the additives, right?

Foal hotel. (by: artist-kun) - #3 by BFM101 I assume a reference to this.

There was one comic where they had a slow-acting poison that spread through the milk. Foals would go in to grab the food, then bring it out and (almost) entire herd got some. Something like this stuff on the right: https://cdn.twibooru.org/img/view/2020/8/11/2201777.jpeg (by Ginger Fig)

1 Like

Honestly Hotel is the shorthand name for bait traps for roaches and rats. I normally search to see if someone else has a post with a similar title to me but it skipped my mind.

The first sentence in the post is lyrics from Hotel California.

1 Like

One of the most hated and loved songs by the Eagles - by the exact same people. It’s a great song the first 100 times, haha.

2 Likes

Kind of makes me wish we got to see the inside of the box. Would have been p funny

1 Like

Let me figure out how I could even make a good interior shot.

The sketti-machines of course are ridiculous, they’re there to inflict psychic anguish on mares because the demiurge derives sustenance from suffering.

1 Like