Fluffy in a sack (InfraredTurbine)

I basically did this last week but forgot to post it here xD
sorry, these last weeks were crazy o_o
initially I was thinking these could be sold for example for you to buy it, and give it to your mare who’s being a bitch, so she’d have to take care of a smarty, which would teach her in a way, and other stuff, but @Nacho gave me a better idea: to buy these and use them as snake food! which is brilliant.
These are taken from the herd where they are being reproduced in a closed space, kinda frozen so they be kept asleep for around 1-2 days
after that if they are not sold, the process is remade for at least 1 week, and then they are changed for newer ones, and send to the farm for other purposes :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and plastic bags with smarties, feel free to contact me at any time! :smiley:

77 Likes

Was talking about something similar just the other day :heart:
As much as I adore FIACs, something like this makes way more sense logistically.

2 Likes

like, the cool part of the foal in a can is that you can get a surprise, but with this one you could just choose yours on hand :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Waking up thrown him to the snake pen :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Tbh you could kick the shit out of them and all the blood, feces, etc. would remain in the bag. Easy abuse with none of the mess.

4 Likes

Get this person an award

1 Like

couldn’t agree more

If we can feed frozen rats to snakes, I see no reason why we couldn’t do the same with their maned brethren :stuck_out_tongue: waking up half way down a snake’s throat must be rough

1 Like

This seems like it’s going to result in buying a bag of shit most of the time.

Don’t cheap out on the can.

2 Likes

When do you sleep? You have multiple new uploads even when I log in several days in a row. I admire that work ethic.

1 Like

normally in the morning xD
I love working/drawing at dawn

Awww why dispose of him its very entertaining to watch him slowly die in its own shit and piss

1 Like