Fluffy in an Ugly Sweater (father_dan_the_man)

Do you like ugly sweaters…? How about a fluffy dressed in one…?

19 Likes

Yellow gang :smiling_imp::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I like the idea of a fluffy being sad about the sweater at first.
Not wanting to wear something “ugly” until you explain that it’s the point and it’s fun.

2 Likes

While I’m glad to see you still posting, you should probably deep six that whole CLOSED post you made if you’re sticking around and change your avatar back.

If you truly wanted to leave, you should stay gone. If you just had a moment and you’re back, welcome back. But it’s time to decide.

Homie. Are you for real…?

from insufferable cunt to wanabe mini mod mental break down should be here in 4 months speed running the fluffy experience

2 Likes

come say it on the discord server you wanker, don’t get to be the be all end all of dan’s fuckin decisions pussy

I mean are you? Everyone had your fucking back during that horrible incident. You make a whole show of fucking off for good despite everyone pleading with your ass not to. And now you’re back up on here. Which is a good thing.

I legitimately don’t know what your problem is at this stage of the convo. All I said was either come back for good and make it official or bounce if you intended to bounce. None of this one foot in, one foot out bullshit.

But hey, if you wanna overreact, do so. Merry Christmas champ.

Uhh? You ok? Not what I was trying to do here.

You need help? Your reading comprehension is off on this one.

nah i read it right it’s you being a concern cunt but coming off as the ass you are ,ssssstay ooooorrrr ggggagagaagaggg gggggo what kind of dumb ass shit is that supposed to be

1 Like

Wew lad

Okay folks, let’s just keep it civilized on Christmas, don’t make me lock the thread up.
Welcome back dan. @gibhuggies I don’t need to reprimand you any further than you have been, just chill. Users can’t delete posts without moderation approval, so you can’t fault anyone for not "deep six"ing their old posts.

Apparently, I committed original sin by posting an opinion and making suggestions. Does it take 6 months to change an avatar too?

E: I see a changed avatar already. That wasn’t the case when I posted 9 hours ago. Mission accomplished.

ahahahahahahaahahah what a sad boy we have one day you will remake us into the perfect community that only posts what you want to see ahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

LINK ME PLEASE