Fluffy Infomercial 2 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Episode 2: Harnesses

Walking your fluffy is easy! They have short legs and low stamina. But did you know your fluffy may be in danger?

Every domesticated fluffy should own a collar, of course, but just an ordinary leash attached to that collar can be dangerous. As we know, fluffies are impulsive and easily distracted. It only takes one ill timed dash and your poor fluff can end up with an injury or worse, a snapped neck.

Introducing Fluff Harness!

This harness is made of a lightweight and breathable fabric as to not overheat your little fluffy. The straps are wide to prevent digging into their delicate joints while dispersing force applied. Just look at the difference!

A video is shown of a fluffy on a leash. It sees a butterfly and tries to chase it, only to be stopped by the leash, and dying from a snapped neck.

The same scenario is shown with a different fluffy in a harness. It chases after a different bug, but the harness pulls him back. The fluffy is a bit winded but not dead.

The Fluff Harness comes in several different colors and designs. Orders placed online can even request custom patterns and an embroidered name! These harnesses come in ten different adjustable sizes for any shape and size of your fluffy!

Is abuse your thing? We’ve got you covered! We even have a punishment harness!

The Owie Harness has inverted spikes to dig into the fluffy when they pull, or even to be in the harness.

A video is shown of a fluffy with damp face fluff, huuing about owies. The owner with a pixelated face yanks the leash, causing the fluffy to be yanked back with a ‘SCREEEEEE’ of pain. “Owies!” It cries. “Hawness huwties!”

Also perfect for fluffies that try to run and pull. Have your fluffy walk beside you like a show fluffy.

Speaking of show fluffies, we also have harnesses and leashes based off designer and show fluffies! Make your fluffy safe on walks. Get a harness.

19 Likes

Harnesses are great for dogs so this makes total sense. Our Chihuahua could get out of normal collars/choke chains. Harness? No problem. Social little runt would sometimes take off down the street…

Can you get them with little pouches to give them jobs, carry snacks, etc? Or carrying handles if they poop out but you still need the exercise?

5 Likes

I’d imagine you could get all kinds of additional options. But I guess it’s up to our dear author. My product ad had customizations as a selling point.

Harnesses are also great for cats. It’s cute seeing them go for walks too like dogs.

5 Likes

You’d have to start them young, no?

My 15 year old might not play along :joy:

2 Likes

My friend bought a jacket/harness for her husky that had pockets. Main reason I wondered. Granted, not sure what a fluffy could carry.

1 Like

They are customizable, so yes, you could add pockets. Pockets for carrying foals, maybe? Or little trinkets they find interesting. Like a kid collecting cool rocks on the beach. reminiscing about all the cool rocks

1 Like

Seashells!

I was thinking of snacks and poop bags. @FallenAngel007 has an adorable piece of art where Leafy and Acorn are doing work, and Acorn has saddle bags :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Somehow my cats always got out of their harness

1 Like