Fluffy Infomercial products?

So I’ve been seeing infomercial type stories for fluffy products. I’m going to be making some of my own. My question is what sort of products do you want to see? Hugbox? Abuse? Any specific type of product! Give me your suggestions. I’ll write them between my other stories.

5 Likes

clothes and harnest :v
or toys maybe :confused:
(abuse or hugbox, whatever :p)

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter what we want. what matters is what you want

5 Likes

Honestly anything is good. I’ve seen a lot of good ideas. I’d much prefer our products to anything Hasbio comes up with.

1 Like

I’m just looking for inspiration. I’ve got ideas for all sorts. And I like to hear what the community wants to her more of. I started writing my stories to include some of my favorite parts of the fluffy community.

1 Like

@infraredturbine have a catalogue of fluffy products

3 Likes

How about a product that presents itself in a hugbox way but unintentionally causes abuse.

2 Likes

Abuse abuse abuse!!!

and punishment.

But mostly abuse!

Give me the sorriest sorry sticks and sorriest sorryboxes (airholes optional, and with an option to inflate the interior to restrict movement.)

give me the litterpal punishment box

give me the serenity of benignness.

1 Like

RandomAirPeople commissioned once for a full hasbio catalog

2 Likes

Mad science. Straddling between Hug, Horror, and Weird.

1 Like

Honestly, if an idea strikes you go and “make” it. If I’ve learned anything, the intended use and actual use can vary depending on how creative folks are.

A product has meet a need, a perceived need, or a want (understanding that a perceived need and want might be closely tied together).

A browse in a pet store or website might unveil tons of neat things you’ve never considered. Also, some things (like toys) might say more about the owner than the pet. Just ask any cat owner how excited they are to get a new car toy only to have the cat show ZERO interest in it.

Also looking at stuff for children and recommended activities. Frankly, a whole line of very young children and fluffy books would be great.

1 Like

I really like what I’ve taken to calling “Say the line or else!” images/stories.
These are fluffies being used to sell products that they really don’t like, but they’re forced to pretend that they do…usually failiing to hide their sorrow.
Sorry boxes, sorry sticks, litter pals, punishment kibble, and of course my favorite product;
Plop Stoppers :tm: High Friction Poopie Plugs!

2 Likes

Abuse) products made out of fluffy pelt full grown and foals

1 Like

Legboards (this could be for all sorts of reasons from hugbox fluffy grooming to extreme abuse)

Skinning harnesses (there is no way this is hugbox - it might be neutralbox if only used on dead fluffies, but the abuse uses are obvious)

Poop Control Plugs (permanent corks that control where/when the fluffy can poop - could be managed by the owner or by sensing that the fluffy’s anus is above the litter box or near the mouth of the litter pal)

Fluffnut clamps and clips (for removing the testes of a fluffy, can be hugbox if the fluffy is anesthetized, hilariously abusebox otherwise)

2 Likes

I wanna see something for breeders, maybe an alternative to amputating the mares that would still immobilize them for their nursing duty, but had them still use their limbs afterward.

1 Like

kibble that makes fluffies poop into solid logs instead of liquid chocolate ice cream

1 Like

solid kibble™?

3 Likes

yeah the stuff that make them crap out solid poo’s

1 Like

Whatever is fine but if you want some suggestions
Anti-inertial smart ball guaranteed not to go into a street and sticks to a fluffy like a stalker
Huggabuddy battery warmed with hugging action made with real new mummah fluff
Tappy feet protective leg sleeves with adorable horseshoe imprint bottoms and taps for real galloping sounds
Immobilization foam expanding and rapidly hardening easy to clear with a snow shovel
No fatties box edges lined with dull plastic blades angled towards the exit preventing backing out the box thins out to the dimensions of a healthy weight fluffy
Fluffy noise generator includes classics like scardy chirps, come to mummah, happy cooing, need huggies, and halloween murder mash
Grounding harness comes with a forty pound weight on high traction wheels with a small remote you can loose the leash or retract to pull them to the ground
Fluffjack skull chip comes with a one use applicator implants an electrical chip for gps location storing medical information and speaking custom programmed responses to frequently asked questions
Battle barding makes a fluff significantly more durable to animal attacks less effective against gravity hubris or drowning

2 Likes