Fluffy interrogation by Peaches

66 Likes

poor fluffy, he only did what he could. he should have been given a chance
Great job on the comic my friend.

11 Likes

Dumb humans … you forgot to plug the fuckers ass, poor cleaning custodians!

But they say snitches get stitches …

7 Likes

I wonder if fluffy confessions are admissible in court, or if they just used it as a stepping stone. In any case, he sure ain’t gonna testify. Love it.

12 Likes

considering they’re not even animals I doubt they’d have more power than a parrot or whatever. stupidity definitely opens an argument that they are incapable of parsing how what they did was wrong.

1 Like

Technically he was forced to confess due to threats of violence.

9 Likes

Welcome to America.

4 Likes

I guess it’s like a recording device, but one that can lie. A good defense attorney could make mincemeat of this if it ever comes up in court.

7 Likes

That’s why I suspect it’s only used as a springboard. Now they KNOW what happened, and they have a better idea of what to search for. You know, test parts of the house and car for blood, check phone GPS records, etc.

6 Likes

that’s what happens to you for being a informer :rofl:

2 Likes

Probably not admissible in court as testimony but cause to aquire a warrant to collect evidence.

7 Likes

Precisely. Fluffies should really be called stool pigeons.

4 Likes

Ooooooh nice nice ! Love how you’re improving at every comic :heart:

Keep the good work

4 Likes

given how easy to coerce into saying things they are and how they’d be remanded into police custody in a lot of scenarios? yeah, you’d probably see fluffy testimony ruled as admissible.

3 Likes

You mean inadmissible? Admissible means it can be entered into evidence.

2 Likes

no yeah i meant what i said. there’s a strong structural incentive for police to be able to coach fluffies to force plea bargains + boost conviction rates.

2 Likes

Ok, I can see that. Among the fuzz, they get called Daddy’s Little Helper. XD

2 Likes

He ruined a perfectly good chair as well

3 Likes

Technically, the law would permit that this thing is considered like a security system if you had instaled cammeras in your own home. So it would be proof if one had say raped a drunk person in their home

1 Like

That’s really cool. I’m getting ideas!

1 Like