Fluffy Jesus by SpaghettiDave (ksj_loves_you)

Do you know what’s here? Geography classes where you learn where South America is

What kind of South American name is Xinglong? You sound like you run a laundromat that sells dog meat out of the back.

But upon finding out you’re from South America, all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Who said I live there?

As far as I know I didn’t come from there lol

Okay buddy. Keep spewing pseudo-English. Your religion is a sham and you’re an idiot, end of story.

1 Like

Are you saying that the biggest religion in the world (Catholicism) is a fraud? And if you think my English is so bad, then come here and teach

south america?? where in the silly billy fuck of south america are you cuz here where iam there aint no crime for religious parodies and im pretty sure none of those surrounding me got that law
im from chile

It sounds like you’re writing us from a dystopian hellhole. Are you from the same timeline as me?

1 Like

Bro, I’m sorry for what my brother did, he likes to get into trouble with everyone, besides, you draw very well.
He likes to take my cell phone without asking me to check my things without even asking

Me desculpa pelas merdas que meu irmão disse pra vc, ele pegou meu celular escondido enquanto eu estava viajando e começou a usar como se fosse dele

Blaming your brother? Are you 12?

Please man, I’m sorry for the shit my brother did, I just want you to accept my apology