Fluffy Jesus by SpaghettiDave (ksj_loves_you)

What if our new messiah was a fluffy?

Read the story here! Fluffy Jesus - by SpaghettiDave

47 Likes

I love it, thank you!

4 Likes

MAke him walk on water. If he drowns at the idea, he’s a faker!

6 Likes

You should read the story…

5 Likes

It was a good story.

My messaiah couldn’t possibly be a fluffy! That’s ridiculous!

1 Like

Haiw Mawy, fuww ob gwace, da wowd is wif yu. Bwessed awe yu among mawes, an bwessed am da fwuit ob yu tummeh, jeesoos. Howy mawy, mummah ob god, pway fo’ aw sinnews, nao an’ at da houw ob foweba sweepies. Amen.

3 Likes

It is theologically correct to eat Fluffy Jesus.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Robby Williams “Jesus in a Camper Van”, LoL y’all :3

1 Like

GOD HATES FLUFFIES

3 Likes

This is disrespect for Catholicism

1 Like

its just a parody bro, its not meant to be made against catholics. no ill intent here :l

1 Like

You’re on a website that contains MULTIPLE THOUSANDS of images of fluffies being beaten, murdered, tortured, and abused in the worst ways possible… and your biggest concern is that it’s a religious parody?

Dude… come on. That’s so dumb.

1 Like

I know that, but parodying a religion is a crime. This is the same thing as creating a deadly virus and naming it Jesus

A crime? Bub, I don’t know what kind of country you live in, but we’ve got this thing called freedom of speech in the real world.

Sorry, but where I live is not a country where you can find a gun in literally any store you go to.

But can your trolls regenerate fire damage?

09/11/2001

Nevar forg3t

Anyway maybe you should move out of whatever trash heap you live in and settle somewhere you can both worship freely and defend yourself legally

2 Likes

June 4th, 1989

Where I live, people have the minimum hygiene that those of you in the United States don’t have.