Fluffy Jobs #14: Swimming Friends (by Chikahiro)

I’ve been told there are breeds of dog that “need” to have jobs or they get depressed, bored, etc. Domestic fluffies are just there to look cute which isn’t the worst thing, but it seems that having a sense of purpose, a role, isn’t bad either. Feral fluffies will have those within a herd, so how to get domestics something similar? Well, small jobs and chores…

Thanks to @Oculusfluffy @Cecona and the others who suggested this while I was drawing :slight_smile:

Full size here: https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/c/5c2c38919ead2d8c81971384b72f9381e7cac645.jpeg

24 Likes

Glorious hair!

3 Likes

Nice, would have needed that as well to learn to swim :smiling_face: i sink like a stone :sweat_smile:

A positive trainer is what kids needed and this is a wholesome idea :+1::sparkles:

4 Likes

This is an excellent idea! I’ve worked with kids learning to swim and distracting them with play is a great way to start to overcome their natural fear of the water.

The scout camp I worked at would have kept a whole herd!

4 Likes

I like that it still has “fluff” but in this case it’s more like mermaid hair.

2 Likes

And this is another reason why I love aquafluffies

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Yep. Big thing is to recognize is they’re part of a lifeguard or instructor’s toolkit, not a replacement for either. A panicking child could hurt them, so they’re to get help and at most bring the kids a floating thing like a pool noodle or life preserver.

Thank you!

1 Like

This is perfect, the description is absolutely spot on and I’m just amazed that you were able to do this from our suggestions. You did great work

3 Likes