Fluffy Jobs #2: Cleaner (by Chikahiro)

‘-’ ,-, ‘-’ … :o

3 Likes

Yes, you’re partly to blame for me :wink:

3 Likes

This is super cute :3 Also very possible for a fluffy to do, I think.

6 Likes

That’s the goal! I don’t want to stretch people’s disbelief too far. There’s asking for well behaved fluffies that can learn which is within many head canons I think. There won’t be any geniuses here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Almost positive supervising and watching a fluffy would be more trouble than simple doing the job yourself.

But the idea of a job for the fluffy’s sake and not the company’s, is a really cute idea. Sense of accomplishment brings joy to the little fluff, even if it’s not contributing really (it doesn’t need to know that :wink: )

Cute picture. Continue Fluffy Jobs! I like this trend :smiley:

5 Likes

My friend has jobs for her Husky and she’s so proud to do them. That’s really the inspiration for the series.

BEAUTIFUL dog too, OMG.

4 Likes

Also: glad you like it and the reasoning. That means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

I think it was Oracle who had a series about fluffy lawn care. His take was sweet and happy; mine wound up being really mean spirited so I didn’t post. That’s definitely in a fluffies wheelhouse of jobs: all natural lawn care.

4 Likes

Another great fluffy job idea.

4 Likes

The really wonderful thing about Miyazaki’s work is how he shows the ways in which a feeling of magic and greater purpose can be found in even the most mundane objects and tasks.

To an impressionable fluffy that only wants to please and do good, simple household tasks (even ones a little poorly performed) as a way to reinforce being a good fluffy is very viable to me. In the same way a ‘good dog’ could do tricks like fetching slippers and newspapers in old comics, a litter trained fluffy that can pack away its own toys or remember a very simple conditioned routine like sweeping or litter collection wouldn’t be too out of place for a family owned shop.

About the only way for them to mess up small chores like that is to get distracted or not look where they’re going and end up in trouble.

4 Likes