Fluffy Jobs #4: Diver (by Chikahiro)

I’ve been told there are breeds of dog that “need” to have jobs or they get depressed, bored, etc. Domestic fluffies are just there to look cute which isn’t the worst thing, but it seems that having a sense of purpose, a role, isn’t bad either. Feral fluffies will have those within a herd, so how to get domestics something similar? Well, small jobs and chores…

33 Likes

Brilliant.

5 Likes

I like the thought of calling them water fluffies as opposed to sea fluffies.

7 Likes

I don’t know how the salt water/ fresh water divide goes with naming. I’ve seen aquafluff too. This is a little unique as I see government owned water fluffs for parks and other public areas, maybe schools too. Up to this point it’s all been small businesses and fluffy jobs.

With this job there is a lot of potential for larger entities to have them based on need. A tourist location might see a few businesses co-owning some as a customer service. Maybe helping maintain natural areas without chemicals. Or just to make sure the tourists have a reason to get in the water.

I’d bet snorkeling with them would be fun!

7 Likes

Fluffy Jobs #???1 Insurance Actuary
Fluffy Jobs #???2 Public Notary
Fluffy Jobs #???3 Court Stenographer

Just sayin’

7 Likes

Gerald became a grief counselor.

5 Likes

That’d be a series of “not fluffy jobs.” Jobs were they’re hilariously wrong choices for filling the position.

“Dr. Fluff! The patient went into cardiac arrest!”

“Nuwse! Gib Huggies, stat!”

7 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

Brenda: That’s not my Gerald, luv.

4 Likes