fluffy life cycle (PuffFluffler)

image-7
image-8
image-9
image-10
image-19
image-14

made these as reference for myself for commissions and to explore some ideas :sunglasses:

78 Likes

Love that droopy old fluffy

5 Likes

I’ve never seen a fluffy life stage chart include tummy babies before, even though they come up all the time in the art and stories.
Cool.

10 Likes

Fluffy dementia would be funny as hell.

7 Likes

I love how intentionally ugly they are, good shit!

3 Likes

I like the prey eyes you gave them

5 Likes

These are the creepiest fluffies I’ve ever seen, and I love it. I’d really like to see foeti and preemies applied in different ways, mind, maybe with some chirpies and talkies for contrast. I can see pike going NUTS for chirpies.

4 Likes

“WHEWE FWUFFY???”

“You’re still in your saferoom.”

“MUMMAH! NEE’ MUMMAH!”

“Jesus fucking Giblets! What am I supposed to do? Use your litter box?”

“… Witta box?”

“What are you–for fuck’s sake! Go to the corner and shut up. I need to get a towel.”

“WHEWE FWUFFY? NU WIKE NYU PWACIE!”

(Sadly, this is based on my beloved Baby, who developed kitty dementia and cried whenever I went to a different room; and my dad, who, at his last Thanksgiving, sat at the dining room table, in the house he’d owned for 25+ years, and asked whose house he was in. This is why we have fluffies, people. They let us punch all the misery around us without actually hurting anyone.)

9 Likes

Somehow the eldest fluffie was the least punchable and most adorable imo. Good stuff!

2 Likes

I love how (intentionally) awful all of these look. Just some brilliantly hateable designs, really hammers home the abomination angle.

4 Likes

The only saving grace fluffies have is that they are cute.

These things… goddamn dude :eww: :latin_cross:

3 Likes

The fluffies with their eyes open look like they’re on drugs XD

Except the elder one, it looks like they need to be on them

1 Like

This is great

1 Like

Bet those first two would fry up real nice like popcorn shrimp

2 Likes

they’re ugly, i want one

2 Likes