Fluffy-Logic: Hooman miwkies! By ArisenLeaf

• The Fluffy perspective: How they see their owners. Pg44

Sometimes fluffies will think big breasts=pregnancy and will focus their attention towards these “expecting” women.

Although humorous it can sometimes make new owners uncomfortable, so it’s advised to correct this behavior, or warn new owners about it if it persists.

- FluffMart: Fluffy Training Handbook.

78 Likes

These dumbass biotoys might need certain lessons beaten into them if they refuse to listen the first few times.

3 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

I love this scene and the power play the fluffies are making by infantilizing the human mummah.

I get a little weirded out by the way you drew the woman’s mouth is in silhouette and in three quarter profile at the same time. Specifically because the two expressions are different. It looks like when you superimpose two different faces with different expressions for effect, but it doesn’t seem to be what you’re going for.

Edit: damn you did a great job on the floor texture! Amazing.

5 Likes

Dude Nice, another grow in Quality, Yeah would be funny if Fluffy reacted to that with greater attention and care. As well as being supper sensitive around Babys and ultra carring. I could swear there was even a Story and picture with that.

Also the greatest use for fluffys for kids would not be as living toys but as living security cams. Because the Fluffy may not be able to prevent any crime or misshap towards the child but it sure can point towards the Purpetrator, be it sibling rivalry or uncle stranger Danger.

2 Likes

Why did you have to mention the mouth? Now i cant unsee it :rofl:

2 Likes

I am damaged goods.

3 Likes

Didn’t even notice it till it was mentioned lol

fixed it for less uncannyness

3 Likes

Wow! I really like how you do art, and I love your skill growth curve.

2 Likes

These fluffies will think she’s pregnant forever.

1 Like

“Wut pawt of soon-mummah du yu nu fwuffin git?!?

3 Likes

That ‘Fluffmart: Fluffy training handbook’…is that an actual thing?

2 Likes

Not pregnant? Ill help fix that! Giggity…

Also if they are insinuating they want to be breastfed… A hammer would fix them.

2 Likes

Some dogs can detect seizures before they happen. What if a fluffy could detect pregnancy in a similar way? They do have an amazing sense of smell in some headcanons…

1 Like

Yo thats kinda clever, fluffies do seem to have a knack for knowing when they are pregnant it could also give fluffies a practicle use :thinking_jellen:

1 Like

GirI: “I-Im not pregnant!”
StaIIions: “ou wan be?”

4 Likes

DAMN HER TITS ARE HUGE

5 Likes

Does this mean fluffies prefer big tiddies?

3 Likes

I don’t think so…?

Atleast their not weird-weird about it, you know. Just tryin to be helpful. Cute.