Fluffy-mon(by hackerkyle)

Had this idea for awhile hope you all enjoy.

The large logo of Hasbio hangs on the wall of a meeting room. Men and women in business attire file into the room as some discuss with others about aspects of business and minor casual talk. But they all stop the chatter as the project manager steps in and sets up a laptop to the projector and then clears his throat.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have the results of our latest fluffy product study, fluffy-mon.”

“Are the results bad?” Asked one of the people at the table.

The manager then typed at his laptop and brought up some videos and started to play one . It shows what looks like a kids backyard as said child adjusts their cell phone camera then moves out of frame. Showing their red fluffy had a cardboard costume to make it look like a dragon and has what appears to be an unlit candle glued to their tail.

“Okay, ready to show everyone how cool you are Charichu?” Ask the kid off screen.

“Wittwe daddeh fwuffy namesies nu chawichu it-” the fluffy started to speak.

“Shut up!” Yelled the kid.

The fluffy huuhuued sadly at being yelled at. But then the owner came back on screen with a lighter and went to the unlit candle.

“Wittwe daddeh, fwuffy nu wike costume.”

The owner then lit the candle as the fluffy felt the heat and looked back.

“SCREEEEEE!!! NU GIB BUWNIE HUWTIES TO FWUFFY REEEEE!!!”

The fluffy shits on the owner as its tail flicks wildly and it runs in circles trying to get away from its own tail. The wild flicking then causes the candle’s flame to ignite the cardboard costume, which then causes the fluffies very flammable fur to light. The video ends showing the now running fireball crying out as he burns to death.

The Hasbio staff all start to gossip again about what they saw as the manager gathers everyone’s attention again with a gruff cough. He then selects a second video.

This video shows a small inflatable pool as a girl finishes filling it up and then comes back with a yellow fluffy that has clearly been painted blue, making the fur all matted and crusty.

“Mummah pwease wawa bad fo’ fwuffy.” The already crying fluffy sniffles.

“Go squirtichu use tidal wave!” The owner yells and throws her fluffy into the pool.

The fluffy shits in midair as it then splashes into the pool and instinctually starts to panic. It’s hooves kick frantically trying to stay afloat but Hasbio never did get to programming in how to swim into their biotoys.

“P-pwease hack cough! Mummah! Nu can swimies!!!” The fluffy begs.

The owner just points the camera at the struggling fluffy. It can barely keep its face above the water. Soon it sinks under entirely and can be seen still fighting under the water. It’s pleading face looking at the camera as soon it’s mouth goes slack and its eyes roll into the back of its head and it just starts to twitch.

The Hasbio staff look at each other, but remain quiet as the manager plays a third video.

This one shows what looks to be a toy review show from Youtoob. An older man is reviewing the official fluffy-mon toy of a fluffyball toy that clicks open to show a small plush of a fluffy-mon. But then in the middle of the video he holds up a dirty feral foal fluffy and a micro fluffy.

“Now some of you maybe wondering, if these fluffyballs can be used with actual fluffies, and I’ll like to show you how to do this.” Says the toy reviewer.

“Huuhuu pwease nice mistah take babbeh back tu mummah.” Says the foal.

The reviewer ignores the baby as he opens the fluffyball and starts to stuff the clearly too big baby into it.

“Waaaa nu wan’ sowwy baw!!” The baby cries.

The man still ignores the baby as the sound of breaking bones can be heard with the baby’s growing crying. The baby is crammed into the ball and it’s forced shut as blood begins to seep out of the toy.

“Okay as you can see, a normal fluffy will not fit properly into the fluffyball, even a baby.” Says the reviewer.

He then holds up the microfluffy and easily sits it into the ball and closes it. He shakes it casually causing the micro fluff to scream in fear.

“But as you can see micro fluffies can fit just fine. So keep this in mind if you want this toy guys.”

The reviewer then puts the micro fluffy ball on top of a small pyramid of other fluffyballs. Many cries can be heard from them.

“Waaaaaaa!!”

“Fwuffy nu wike dawkies!!!”

“Hewp! Mummah!!”

“Wet fwuffy out dummeh hoomen!!!”

A small pool of piss can be seen under the pyramid.

Fourth video plays. Shows a yellow fluffy crying as a car battery cable is clipped onto its nose and the other end to one of its ears. Their assumed owner is behind them as they connect the other end of the battery cables to a car battery. The fluffy’s soft sobs of pain become high pitched squeals of agony as it’s fried by the electricity and starts to smoke. Its eyeballs pop as the video ends.

A fifth video is played showing a brown fluffy suddenly crushed by a large rock dropped overhead. The owner jumps down looking confused and angry.

“Why didn’t you resist the rock damage geochu?! Ugh, so worthless!!” The owner yells.

Next an audio file is played.

“This was one of many calls we got into our fluffy customer support.” The manager explains.

“Hello sir, welcome to Hasbio fluffy customer support. How may we help you?”

“Yeah my daughter covered our fluffy in glue and glitter, saying she was trying to make it a um, fairy type fluffy or something.” The customer says as the sounds of fluffy crying and begging can be faintly heard.

“Okay sir what’s the problem then?”

“Well now the damn thing’s eyes are glued shut and it’s breathing funny from getting glitter in its lungs, won’t stop crying from not being able to breath and not being able to see.” The customer whines.

“Hmmm sir, do you have our fluffy warranty?”

“Yes, it was a custom fluffy.”

“Well okay sir if you give me your name and warranty number we can get you set up with another custom fluffy right away.”

“What do I do about the old one?” The customer asked.

“We at Hasbio recommend just throwing it into the garbage.”

Next are three smaller videos. One shows a kid opening a large freezer and looking confused as he pulls out a frozen solid fluffy. It’s face is frozen in a look of misery as ice from its frozen tears are crystalized against its face.

The second shows four foals being thrown out an open window. They cry in fear as the mother then leaps out after them. None of the fluffies have wings, rather they have costume ones glued to their backs.

“BABBEHS!!! REEEEE!!!” The mother screams.

The camera then moves to look down showing the babies all dead on the ground as the mother cries and lays dying next to her babies.

“Why didn’t they fly?” A younger voice says.

The last video shows a fluffy covered in tinfoil, it’s head is bashed in with a metal baseball bat.

The manger closes his laptop and stands before everyone. Everyone looks at him as he nods softly.

“As you can see, younger fluffy owners have been killing their fluffies at a faster rate thanks to what they saw in the fluffy-mon show.” The manager sighs.

“So the project is a success?” Ask a businessman.

The manager smiles.

“An absolute success! Now that kids and even older fluffy owners are killing fluffies at an even faster rate than normal, our over-stock of fluffies are selling faster.” The manager says happily.

A secretary comes in with a cake and sets it down on the table as the manager pulls out a bottle of champagne. Everyone at the table cheers happily and congratulates each other as cake and glasses of champagne are handed out.

The manager taps his glass with a fork to once again gain everyone’s attention.

“This is all thanks to our work and I’m happy to now announce you’ll all be getting a bonus this year for all the hard work.”

Everyone claps and cheers. Smiles plastered on all their faces. But before they can continue their party the manager again speaks.

“Everyone, a toast to Hasbio and to the mountains of dead fluffies for making this all possible.”

Everyone raises their glasses to toast to their company, and to the millions of fluffies who suffered so they could all prosper.

29 Likes

I can quote far too many Ferengi rules of acquisitions to sum up this situation. Great job! :grin:

3 Likes

Must admit I am not a star trek fan so had to look up what you meant. But thank you!

4 Likes

Humans: two-legged fluffies.

3 Likes

Come on now we only shit and piss all over ourselves when we’re babies… or drunk off our asses. Plus I hate spaghetti.

3 Likes

But do you like pizza? It’s a flattened version of pasta in a way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I tolerate pizza. It has to be pepperoni and jalapeno or I won’t eat it… and then to make me like it even more it has to be cold. Yes I am weird about pizza.

1 Like

beautiful; as a greedy bitch, this makes me smile

1 Like

We all have our preferences. I’m the abomination type who like banana and pineapple on mine. And cold pizza is a delight as well. :wink:

1 Like

Impressionable kids, the ultimate solution to fluffy overproduction!

Well it solves a lot of things. Solves feral problems as people adopt them more, makes more money to hasbio from the new merchandise, and over population from just breeding.

1 Like