Fluffy mummah learns a lesson. (Mexi)

Ho…
ly…
fuck!
This part took a while and ended up being longer than the other three combined.
I thought I was done with this carpet but realized I would have to return once again after posting the last part showing Jess heading towards the saferoom.

I have some more ideas for these characters so let me know if anyone’s interested in seeing them continue or just leave it here. (Any parts that have the saferoom will probably be kept very short).

Thank you for being patient, I hope you enjoyed.
Also let me know if any frames seem out of order.

216 Likes

I love seeing it when an owner pretends to take their fluffy’s legs and the fluffy stupidly believes they’re actually gone. LOL

44 Likes

It was worth the wait.
It looks awesome and the part where she extends the sorry-stick is amazing.

20 Likes

ooooh this is been the best part of your series! i love Angel’s abuse with a owner done with her shit. I love it so much :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Ok, firstly this is an immense amount of work so congrats on getting it all together.

Secondly, this bitch is the WORST. Her foals have forgiven each other, her daddy has told her the truth, her mummy has told her the truth. And not only is she sticking to her warped world-view, but she’s STILL blaming the foals for not leaving her enough sketti when she’s lucky enough to get even that.

The psychological abuse with the pretend pillowing is a neat trick, hopefully it mind-fucks her enough to break through her thick fucking skull. But I have doubts anything can do that but a sledgehammer.

13 Likes

When I first saw here I got such Wallace and gromit vibes. xD

19 Likes

12 Likes

I was expecting her to actually take the legs.

3 Likes

In fairness, she did just break them with an asp baton so she probably can’t feel them to know they’re there.

4 Likes

brown slept when purple fell over. he has done nothing wrong.

1 Like

My goodness! You are amazing! GREAT JOB! Your poor cpu lol jk that rendering on the fur, the hair, the carpet, mommy’s facial scar… all of it is AMAZING

2 Likes

4 Likes

Doling out punishment is the only solus I think I could find if my partner had a fluffy

2 Likes

Does this look like the face of mercy

4 Likes

Absolutely excellent!

3 Likes

Man, you’ve gotten really good.

3 Likes

Yes that’s where I have seen this before

2 Likes

Gib huwties to foals too as punishment.

2 Likes

Man this is great. There’s a lot of (good) work here, congratulations

3 Likes

This is a very clever punishment indeed!
Your models looks so damn awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes