Fluffy No Go [by: FallenAngel]

Comish by @Chikahiro

go-fluffy-w

Base on the story:

52 Likes

This looks great! @FallenAngel007 and @Chikahiro ! I really should collab with you two.

6 Likes

I think your eyes are deceiving you

2 Likes

Ah it’s very cute. :relieved: What is that outside, an incense burner? Trying to figure it out.

4 Likes

Oh yeah you’re right Dx. Yeah, I amended my statement lmao

3 Likes

Its a mosquito repellent and always a scented one actually :sweat_smile: most used it in the afternoon or times mosquitoes are on season

4 Likes

Oh okay! That makes sense, it was my second guess. Have used similar things myself before. :+1:

2 Likes

Dad have a few as a collection but its common in japanese home. You can even see it in anime and manga :blush:

2 Likes

So, is the guy one of those anime Japanese people who doesn’t actually look anything like a Japanese person, or is he just a weeaboo?

1 Like

I think this is a character from Hikaru no Go

2 Likes

Ah no I just created a character for the comish thats all.

2 Likes

Ha, called it. You know what I mean, though? They make a character with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, and they expect us to buy that the character is 100% Japanese. I’m not trying to be racist, I just always thought that was funny.

And if there are any naturally blonde Japanese people with blue eyes, I’m not aware of them. I know there’s a whole subculture, ganguro I think it’s called? But I’m not counting that, because I said natural blondes.

1 Like

Ah my bad.

As much as I agree with you, I think it becomes a bit more believable once they start speaking 100% fluent Japanese.

That, or the english dub is horrendous. Or voiced by Crispin Freeman, Steven Blum or Johnny Yong Bosch.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Cyborg 009 when Dr. Gilmore and Dr. Kazumi are playing chess in a similar setting.

3 Likes

What I thought it was…
dbz38-26

4 Likes

Fantastic work, thank you. 5/5, would work with you again (again!).

3 Likes

Feel free to pm me :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Man i wish fluffies where real

3 Likes

Lovely image with amazing perspective :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes