Fluffy Nonos - (Artist:Mutagen)

47 Likes

originally posted May ‎27, ‎2015

22 Likes

eb0

16 Likes

12 Likes

omg these comments just get more disturbing.

4 Likes

i can’t talk shit, we all know my history with this sort of thing lol

credit to @mutagen from my b-day a few years back

25 Likes

We have not yet begun to meme!

7 Likes

I shall contribute

6 Likes

Let me join your discussion here
mthpss

5 Likes

lmao i stand corrected

2 Likes

horse-pussy-19303187

6 Likes

I’ll be really honest
I never really had an idea what this was referring to

and now

I wish I still had no idea what this is referring to…

:dummeh:

7 Likes

de7

5 Likes

>_< You’re not helping!

5 Likes

Monster Musume, or the sexual organ memes?

Because there’s plenty on Centaurs alone. Like how their lactation works, the mechanics of their rectum, coprophagy, all the various fucked up implications of their Greek origin myth, that it means that their real life inspiration by the Scythian people implies the females of the Centaurs are the Amazons and that the people descended from the Scythians (which is absolutely fucking everyone from London to Cairo to Johannesburg to Tokyo) are part horse in varying degrees in settings where Greek mythology is true and allowed to progress to the modern day.

Or did you google what spider and moth vulva looks like and read up on the mechanics of spiderfuckin?

Or did you get that dirty feeling everyone gets when they take a plunge into the middle depth of the internet perversion pool and watch the closeup queen bee insemination videos?

3 Likes

Or did you google what spider and moth vulva looks like and read up on the mechanics of spiderfuckin?

I did.

Or did you get that dirty feeling everyone gets when they take a plunge into the middle depth of the internet perversion pool and watch the closeup queen bee insemination videos?

After reading that line, obviously.

3 Likes

Gimmie a minute…

Okay, That was more interesting than I thought it was gonna be.

4 Likes

@Menthol @Thk

A bit related to the topic, but I’m more of a Manako man myself.

CTRcwJwUcAM1T68

And even then, the cyclops I prefer is Nurse Hitomi. Which is from an entirely different manga lmao.

2fe44f0be38977ae38075d64d1b6d357

3 Likes

Annie is still top tier for me.

Too bad Anaid doesn’t make much anymore.

3 Likes

so i’m just gonna post this here. mind you, this is an outdated link from a few years back, the collection has grown since then.
https:// Menthol's Spider-Waifu Collection - Album on Imgur
i pray for anyone who clicks that.

4 Likes